“Great Views, great service!”

La Concha Acapulco Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 363 Restaurants in Acapulco
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Loved the hamburgers! Chips, Salsa and Guacamole!!!! Pina Coladas were tasty too. Swim up bar at the pool and a cove area fed from the ocean for snorkeling.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

A private beach club for members and for the las Brisas hotel guests. My family has been an active member for decades. We go about 3 or 4 times a year. It's a beautiful place, but it was much better years ago. It has been in construction for a year now. La Concha has two sea pools. One with sand, which was my favourite place when I was a kid. And a regular sea water pool (my favourite now).
It also has a regular pool with a nice bar. Very nice area.
It also has a gift shop and a restaurant. The restaurant is ok but very expensive. The same as the gift shop and the pool bar.
It also has water activities like snorkeling, kayaking, scuba diving, etc. Also very expensive.
You can take a boat in the dock and in fishing in deep waters or just take a ride. That's awesome!
In general I love this place and we will continue to go as long as it exists, as long as Acapulco is safe enough to go and as long as we can pay the membership.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Great service and great food. The view is absolutely beautiful. The pool is beautiful and it is of salt water.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

After having a terrible experience with Las Brisas in room dining, the next day we had lunch at this restaurant. It was much much better, but still very expensive. I had tuna steak and my husband enjoyed a burger with fries.

1  Thank Maja M
Reviewed 24 December 2015

A nice place to enjoy the Pacific Ocean view, the food and the service.

Excellent food by the Cheff Poncho's style.
There we celebrated our wedding anniversary.
The staff beginning with Mr. Miguel Castillo, gave us a very good service.

Make sure you go!