“Not the same”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Since Yes retired the place has gone down hill
The service leaves much to be desired
Th3 Margaritas are not the same, did they change brand of Tequila.?

Reviewed 24 January 2018

The restaurant sits on the beach on Acapulco bay. Its an early happening place because they usually close early. Beautiful view good food and not to pricey ,friendly staff

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Oh dear where do I start...

DRINKS: Lets start with the MARGARITAS.
Ingredients:
1. 1 CUP of Lime Juice
2. 1 TEASPOON of Tequila
3. 2 CUPS of Ice

Instructions:
Fill a cocktail shaker with 2 cups of Ice. Add 1 Teaspoon of Tequila, 1 cup of Lime Juice, Cover and shake until mixed and chilled. Pour into glass and add more lime juice for flavor.

4. End Result= THE WORST MARGARITA I’VE EVER HAD.

I’ve had bad margaritas but this was the one that made the top of my list and I’m in Mexico…. no bueno. Thank you El Morrito for making this experience possible.

FOOD: I got the octopus place and I found a black 3 inch long hair in my food. GROSSSSS…. This meal was also one of the most expensive meals I had in Mexico and the saddest part was that it was also one of the WORST.

SERVICE:
The server was nice and he tried but this place sucked. I’m in Mexico and never should I drink a watered down margarita.
Yeah the view was awesome but literally every 30 seconds I don’t wanna be asked if I wanna buy a necklace for my boyfriend or if I want a masaje… Come on, I’m trying drink my crappy margarita and my over priced/cooked octopus plate.

Do yourself a favor and go to OXXO and buy some beers and rent a cabana on the beach for $12 bucks USD. This place doesn’t deserve your time or money.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

After reading all the reviews, this place seemed perfect but sadly disappointed. Maybe management changed or the owners are trying to cut corners but my food was bland and tasted like it came from an all you can eat buffet. I ordered the shrimp cocktail, which lacked lime and tasted more like shrimp and tomato sauce. My margarita was weak and had a very bitter aftertaste. The view and location on beach was nice but literally every two minutes people approach you selling stuff which got annoying. Not somewhere I would go again, especially considering the prices are comparable to an American restaurant.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Atmosphere: You are sitting right on the beach, which means nice breeze, sound of ocean waves and getting interrupted every 2 minutes by a local trying to sell you a necklace, mango, or sunglasses.

Drinks: ordered 6 margaritas- what we got was lime juice, a Tb of tequila, and ice. 4 mexicans in our group and they all agreed that it was not a margarita. We asked the owner respectfully to try it and he agreed there was no triple sec. He returned 4 times with more triple sec; we were basically making our own drinks. It still tasted bad so we asked kindly if he could redo it. He brought the margaritas when we had already finished our meal and this time it was lime juice, triple sec, and ice. There was definitely no tequila added.

Meal: We ordered an assortment of food. Everything was edible, but nothing was good. My fish taco was dunked in oil and fried- I did not know a Mexican restaurant in Mexico can get a taco wrong. Ceviche was cooked salmon. Someone ordered a taquito with shrimp filling except there was no shrimp inside. We are still not sure what it was filled with.

If you want a meal on the beach- by some tacos from a vendor for 10 pesos and BYOB

2  Thank Diana M