Cuixmala(Careyes)(Great Value!)
US$550
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplaya rosapacific coastpolo clubprivate poolminute driveinternational airportcostaweddingresortmanzanillomassagemexicocelebrityunitsazulestate
Reviewed 5 June 2015

If you are looking for Paradise... you came to the right place !!!! Uncontaminated sandy beaches and crystalline water. We live in a gigantic natural reserve. The 50 houses excisting in Careyes are the most spectacular in the world. Architecture is divine and the light is truly magic. Come and regenerate yourself in this oasis of peace and beauty. Unchanged in 20 years , every time I fall in love again and again... Enjoy then

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank sylvie100
Reviewed 27 April 2015

One of our very best experiences in Mexico. Casita Tucan is a well decorated two bedroom two level small house overlooking the Pacific Ocean. You should take the delicious meals served at Playa Rosa Restaurant.

Room Tip: Casita Tucan is not always available and it can be difficult at some times to find another casita.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2015

We were quite nervous whether this place will live up to our expectation. We understood that the casitas were built +20 years ago, but friends who know us recommended them to us and they were right.
This is a wonderful place. We stayed at a two bedroom Casita called Tucan. This place felt brand new, the furniture, the kitchen, the bathrooms and the pool. The view is stunning and you can not get enough admiring the sunset from your terrasse or sitting in the pool.
The private beach is awesome too.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Go100go
Reviewed 22 November 2014

Costa Careyes is the ideal place for a honeymoon, spiritual retreat. It really serves as the perfect place to enjoy as it tempts all of your senses. The area is dotted with Villas and seclusion with spectacular foliage.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank William R
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 6 weeks twice for business. I enjoyed every day of it.

It was the people and the staff that made the experience what it was was. So much so that I came back for my wedding, brought all my friends, and tried to share my experience.

Haven't been back for a few years but long for the quiet, sunny days in careyes.

I have such fond memories of the staff, the locals, and all of my experiences in this hotel.

It holds a special place.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends