See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We found this cute little restaurant as it was close to La Commer and the Walmart for grocery shopping. The food is fabulous and the service is outstanding. Our waitress spoke better English than we spoke Spanish and tried so hard to learn new English words. We liked it so much that we went back several times and were never disappointed. The menu is varied and the prices are more than reasonable. Try it. I hope you love it as much as we did.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I was a walk-up customer and was greeted by friendly helpful staff. My room was excellent and the price of 850 pesos (special discount rate) was a pleasant surprise. I enjoyed the pool and English language TV for the first time in weeks. Internet wifi was fine; I had my iPad and the techie from the office had to help me log in but once I got on-line no problem.
Check-out is around noon but the front desk staff held my bag for me until I left at 7pm to go to the bus depot to continue my journey south to Ixtapa.

There are much better dining options than the restaurant next door...if you must all I can recommend is the Caesar Salad.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2016

So I rented a room here because it was inexpensive and near town. I've got to say that I was very surprised with this hotel. The service was excellent, very nice and attentive staff at the front desk. They were very patient with my broken Spanish and ensured that they fully understood what I was trying to say. When I got into the room I was surprised with the size of the space. Two double beds and a living area in a dogleg layout was better than I would have ever expected based on the price. The grounds, (yes in the Walmart Parking) didn't feel like you were in a Walmart parking lot. The pool was clean and restaurant was good. Overall I recommend this place to anyone looking to stay close to town, Great stay!

Room Tip: You're in the Walmart Parking lot, don't expect silence at this location. Use a few drinks to drown out the noise of the streets.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Overly expensive, low quality hotel. Don't be fooled by the curb appeal as we were. Try this: we have a condo nearby thus hotel and needed a room for extra family for 4 nights within walking distance. Room rate over $100.00. We booked a room at the back of the hotel with the hope it would be quieter as this hotel is on the street. Upon arrival in the evening, our daughter found the AC didn't work , took maintenance 30 minutes to arrive and couldn't fix so they were moved to another room at the front near the street. They climbed into bed and immediately the bed legs broke! Noisy music from a nearby bar until the wee hours. They fixed the ac in the first room the next day and moved them back. Woke up to the housekeepers having a gab session outside. Then on New Years eve, 2 nights later, they came back to the room to find the door wide open at 1 am. No towels or soap in the room. Fortunately their personal items were at our condo. The Neighbouring room looked like it had 7-8 people staying there so a bit suspicious the neighbors " borrowed the towels". These are not new or modernized rooms either. At best a 2 star rating.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

nice location, but towels were ragged and dirty and there was a lot of noise from the street - more of a 3 star than 4 but not a bad place, room was large and had sofa and table and its in a great location. Breakfast was decent and the receptionists were fantastic. But not a great romantic getaway place.

Room Tip: one of them has a balcony i saw from the pool!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple