City Express Mazatlan
US$149
  • Pool
El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$558
US$168
US$119
Orbitz.com
El Cid Granada Country Club(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$130
US$97
  • Pool
Hotel Playa Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$229
US$100
TripAdvisor
Ramada Resort Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$60
US$438
US$414
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Our stay was amazing here, it was very homely and our housekeeper was the sweetest woman ever. Front desk were very attentive to our needs and breakfast was always delicious. We're definitely going back next spring break!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

I expend a night there. They give me an occupied room, I open it, luggage and laptop on the bed. Have to go back to front desk to advise. Then they knock my door early in the morning. I said no now, they try to open, lucky me was well locked.
I don't ask to much for a non expensive hotel. But privacy is mandatory anywhere.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Alan T, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Dear Merck03 :

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns and sharing your valuable feedback .Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you were put through. It is through such communication that we are given an opportunity to assess our performance, and focus on the areas that need to be addressed ensuring we provide the highest level of service to our guests.
Regarding your inconveniences on your comment, corrective measures have been put in place to avoid reoccurrence.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 April 2015

Stayed here two different times on this trip:

This was a nice convenient place to stay just to overnight in MZT before heading south. The experience interacting with the staff was perfect and it was refreshing to be in such a nice clean air conditioned building. I was surprised by how spacious a simple room was. That was a bonus! The free continental breakfast was ok, nothing to write home about. I'm a vegetarian and came prepared to add to what they had to offer :-)

It was interesting to see a Recyling station in the dining room area too.

I didn't realize how close we were to the Malecon and to other amenities...very cool.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank KellenKellen
marlen c, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for contacting City Express Hotels, for us it was a pleasure to make you feel like home and live the experience to stay with us.
It is pleasurable to know that the hotel accomplished with your High expectative.
Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

$900 pesos a night, the room was brand new, clean, and well appointed. not yucky or run down. it is not a 'resort. no pool. but it had a complimentary breakfast and fitness facility. There is nothing wrong with this particular hotel. I'd be willimg to try other "city express" or "express junior' outlets. it's a chain in mexico. very nice. Nothing bad to say.

Room Tip: I believe they are all the same.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Aerovergalineas
Marlen C, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for contact us we are thanks for your comments and its plased to know that the Hotel City Express Mazatlan did with your expectatives of comfort and service and make you very comfortable
Looking foward for your next visit soon

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Booked the hotel on-line...rate quoted was $63.19. When we arrived, they wanted to charge us $1182 MXN(approx. $100 USD) So, we left & went someplace else. Well, lo and behold they billed my credit cared $1182 MXN. Working on it now. Bad front counter service. Not helpful at all. BEWARE!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kim S
ControlCalidad, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for contacting us, we want to apologize for what happened with your reservation Rest assured that timely followed this case and talk to the people involved for it not to happen. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us your experience.
We us the opportunity to have their presence in future occasions.

Best Regards