Apartments Fiesta
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$71
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Hotel Playa Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$188
Hotels.com
Oceano Palace Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$858
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$33
US$469
US$394
  • Beachfront
El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$82
  • Pool
Royal Villas Resort(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$95
Ramada Resort Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$82
Orbitz.com
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$51
Quality Inn Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$53
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The apartments Fiesta are located in the Golden Zone, in the residential area of Gaviotas.
Their complex is at the end of two streets Ibis and Rio de La Plata. It is usually quiet and relaxing in the garden where I enjoy surfing the internet, reading a book, or my favorite taking a nap.
The owners are fantastic, very nice and always helpful.
All the apartments and grounds look like a Mexican Pueblo, clean, well decorated, rustic, pleasant with great rates. it is place where I can fully relax, forget about my problems and feel safe.
The units include all you need for cocking, fully furnished, fans, equipped with mini splits.
I first visited Mazatlan with my parents in the 70's, now my children and I have stayed at the Apts. Fiesta every time, no need to go any where else.

Room Tip: Get a two bedroom, more space and two complete bathrooms!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Randy W
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Feb 2013 I stayed here with friends who have stayed here for years. This is not a luxury hotel with amenities. This is a nice , inexpensive , quaint , quiet place to stay only a few blocks from the ocean. I traveled alone so I stayed in one of the smaller units and it was perfect. It had a kitchenette, sofa , bed , bathroom with shower. There were towels , Kitchen accessories and I was a bit chilled so I asked for an extra blanket. The owners are very nice people ! They were always working on the garden which was just beautiful. There are 2 entrances and the pedestrian one takes you straight to the beach and the Golden Zone where the bars and restaurants are. This was my second visit to Mazatlan and I always felt completely safe there and they people are just wonderful. I took a ride in a pulmonia (taxi) for a few hours and saw the sites. I took a whale watching tour. If you go down to the beach go see Cesar and rent a boat or a jet ski or canoe ...or set up a fishing trip. I would never hesitate to visit again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank terrisboomer
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I been staying at the Apartamentos Fiesta in Mazatlan for many years.
It makes me feel as if I was at home, the staff are friendly and helpfulI, reasonanable prices, love the garden and the mexican rustic decoration.
The units are very cozzy, comfortable and original, not like the hotels in the Golden Zone that all look alike with no soul.
You can barbeque in the garden or cook in your own apartment.
The complex is very quiet, near the beach, it is a few blocks from the main drag, away from the noise of the bars and vehicles,
If you are into relaxing and having a great Mexican vacation, look no more.

Room Tip: Choose a unit with a terrace. They have secure parking.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Upon arriving and meeting Linda the first words out of her mouth were " I didn't realize you were so young..." Although that didn't stop her from taking our money. I felt insulted right off the bat as we saved our pennies and are living in Mexico for over 3 months.
Upon our arrival we were given strict rules on the protocol of Fiesta Apartments. We stayed at Fiesta for 1 month.....
No noise passed 10:00pm, which we understood.....however no one else that stayed there while we were there seemed to be given these rules as their were party goers drinking outside our window until 5:00am for 5 days in a row. It was Semana Santa in which partying is a 24 hour ordeal, however there was no respect for those that need to sleep. As the windows in the bedroom face the courtyard and do not close properly, EVERY noise could be heard.
Once the party goers left, a nice concrete water feature project started at 6:45am and lasted for 12 days while the two dogs barked day and night the entire 27 days we were there.

Yes it is close to the beach, but the apartment we stayed in had small bugs in the kitchen and there was no such thing as water pressure in the shower. It took 13 minutes for the water in our place to become bearable.

Upon checking out, Yolanda (who owns the place) accused us of leaving the air conditioner running 24/7, even though I assured her that we had more respect for the place than that. She was incredibly rude and stormed away from me without saying good-bye or even thank- you for giving her over $600.
Overall, I would NOT recommend Fiesta Apartments as there are cleaner, quieter and cheaper places in Mazatlan.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Sunnie M
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We have just returned from 7 weeks in Mazatlan at the Fiesta Apartments. Last year we stayed for 5 weeks and next year we hope to stay longer. One of the great things about the Fiesta is the location: only a 2 minute walk from the beach, but far enough off the main roads to be quiet and peaceful. Our apartment was clean, comfortable, and had everything we needed, but one of the best things about the complex is the series of courtyards and greenery that are woven into it, not to mention the tiles, rocks and authentic decor throughout. Whether enjoying our morning coffee, sitting on the swing reading a book, sharing "happy hour" with our neighbours, or having our own little "fiesta" in the barbecue area, we enjoyed the common areas every day. Yolanda, Linda and Robert are warm and friendly people who are happy to share tips on places to eat, shop or visit, plus they are constantly asking what they can do to make your stay more enjoyable. If you are looking for a 5 star experience, this is not it, but if you want to truly feel like you are experiencing a part of Mexico, this is a wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: Check out the photos and descriptions of the rooms on the website for a better look at what you will get in each suite.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple