Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Positive experience from start to finish!

I got my scuba diving PADI open water diver certification through Banderas Scuba Republic in May... read more

Reviewed yesterday
BookThatTripBryan
If you want a personalized diving experience, this is the right one.

Nice adventure! Cesar is an awesome host and the boat captain makes the trip funny. Diving at Los... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$74.81
from US$87.18
from US$17.00
More Info
All reviews dive shop dive master dive sites great dive los arcos dive experience cesar ortega giant manta sea turtles pre dive briefing safe dive boat captain open water dives experienced divers dive group safety oriented poor visibility
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Prior to this trip I was an avid diver. I had not been in the water for about 4 years. Cesar and his crew ensured a good refresher and made me feel immediately comfortable. The entire dive experience from service at the shop, service on the boat, service underwater and back at the dock was 5 star. I can’t wait to join Cesar and his team the next time we are in PV. Than you for getting me back underwater!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful time diving with Cesar. He and his team were professional, knowledgeable, organized, and very safe! When we come back to Puerto Vallarta, we aren't going anywhere else!
-David and Omar

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great experience with Banderas Scuba Republic! My husband dove while I snorkeled. Max was the dive master and we thoroughly enjoyed his humor, professionalism, and knowledge of the area. Chava was the boat captain and took me to a shallow area to snorkel while my husband did his dive, which was unexpected and I was so grateful! It was just a fantastic experience to be taken somewhere to experience some great sea life (including tons of eagle rays!), instead of having to snorkel over a deep area and not get to see anything. :) We were very happy with the level of customer care!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Cesar and his crew were fun, friendly, and they conducted our dive with the utmost of professionalism. This is the kind of shop you can build a personal relationship with. The more you come back, the more confidence you can have that you're going to get great, no hassle service, and awesome, awesome dives.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

today was my second time diving with Cesar and his crew. They are a highly professional team that takes care of you, insures you’re prepared, are personable and responsive. I realize you can’t be guaranteed what marine life you will see, but today’s second dive was amazing with at least 20 to 30 manta rays swimming all around us.