Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
An Oasis in the Romantic zone in Puerto Vallarta

I visited this spa recently while I was in Puerto Vallarta. There are many great things about... read more

Reviewed yesterday
254andrewmacdonald
What A Pleasant Surprise

Had no idea this was the #1 ranked spa in Puerto Vallarta on TripAdvisor. I was just cruising along... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$79.00
from US$119.00
from US$139.00
More Info
All reviews mani pedi great massage deep tissue feel like family couples massage highly recommend this spa minute massage hilda facial abraham masseuse aromatherapy pv techniques pesos knots massaged
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We knew from Trip Advisor that this was the number one rate spa...but for years could not attend as appointments were always full when we came down. We booked an appointment a few weeks ahead to get the time slot we wanted ($10 deposit hassle free) and are glad we did as they are almost entirely booked right now. Angie the owner is very friendly and extremely professional. Her staff mirror that, but given that they appear to be all family, it must run in the genes. Everyone was very attentive and professional. My partner and I had the massage and facial. While the facial was one of the best I experienced, it was the massage Charlie gave me that was exceptional. Checking in on areas of concern, he did not over dedicate time and attention to that concern and made sure my entire torso was looked after with ever limb down to toes and fingers included. The massage was a little unusual insofar as it combined some pleasant chiropractic like pulling and stretching without it being too much and thus remained altogether relaxing. Without going into any details so as not to embarrass anyone, Angie proactively accommodate as last minute business issue that spoke volumes of her business acumen. Highly recommended establishment and worth multiple visits in one tour!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I put off, for way too long, getting a pedicure during our 10 week stay in Puerto Vallarta ... I have had so many bad ones over the years with unsterilized tools!! When I finally read all of the glowing reviews for Angie and her staff at Metamorphosis, I arranged for an appointment for a mani-pedi. Cynthia did an amazing job on my fingernails. But when she began working on my toes, unbeknownst to me, my big toe nail was badly torn through most of the bed. Angie assured me that they would patch it “no problemo”. And they did ... but in the meantime they had to rearrange schedules to accommodate me and my lack of diligence. What an amazing staff that can work together to solve a problem and make the offender feel so special!! Kudos to Angie, Cynthia and the other young lady that came to my rescue!! You have an amazing business that is so very skilled and customer focused!! Next year, I will make appointments as soon as I arrive!! Mucho gracias!!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

So, we hadn’t plan to visit this spa, but after several recommendations we decided to give it a visit. Wow! The staff is fantastic. My wife and I booked a couples’ massage and pedicure and both were phenomenal! The staff was beyond courteous, and the owner Angie makes you feel like part of the family. Spots fill up pretty quickly so run over and sign up for a spot! We had Charlie and Claudia for massages and Miriam and Cynthia for pedicures. You won’t regret a decision to visit metamorphosis...we will be returning!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

You might not think to stop by this place since its frontage on a busy street is so small, but it extends way back and does a great business. It is number #1 for a reason, they do massages, couple massages, pedicures, manicure and facials like no other in PV. Go and relax, and don't forget your cash!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Was looking for a pedicure same day. Angie was able to work me in and I had a fantastic pedicure. Very relaxing and feet look great!