US$139
US$100
US$214
US$162
Bookit.com
Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$145
Bookit.com
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$263
Hotel Mousai(Puerto Vallarta)
US$363
US$307
  • Pool
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$117
Official Hotel
Las Palmas by the Sea(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$115
roomertravel.com
  • Pool
Costa Sur Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
Priceline
  • Pool
Buganvilias Vacation Club(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$167
Travelocity
2,130 results
All reviewspanoramic suiteper deviceblue restaurantboca doshammock on the balconybocados stkhotel mousaiinfinity poolkayak triptime sharelower poolall inclusive packageall inclusive planpersonal conciergesushi restaurantper daydiscount card
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Aside from the pristine facilities, the staff at Garza Blanca made our trip to Puerto Vallarta one of the best vacations any of us have ever been on. Our concierge Angel went above and beyond to book reservations at the restaurants and answer any questions about the resort or just the best way to get around Puerto Vallarta. The room service was very quick, the trolley that takes guests from the the upper towers down to the beach was always prompt, and the shop by lobby has anything from food to goggles to medicine.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ben L
Mariana D, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ben, I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Garza Blanca to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The rooms were amazing, the amenities were awesome and we had a completely relaxing time there in October. Will definitely be back. We stayed in the buildings across the road (and up the hill) and it was no problem getting down to the beach or to any of the restaurants.

Stayed: October 2017
Mariana D, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you Andrew for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Garza Blanca and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It will be an honor to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

All the best,

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This was such a beautiful resort with beach access! All of the staff were so kind and greeted you with a sincere motion with their hand over their hearts.

Room:The view from the room was spectacular! It overlooked the ocean, mountains and trees complete with a hammock to take it all in.

Pools: The main pool area had two pools, one being an infinity pool overlooking the ocean! However, the best part of enjoying the pool area experience was most courteous, attentive & kind server, Alejandro! From the moment I arrived, he made sure I was taken care of. Not to mention, when the entire wedding party arrived and joined, he continued to show them the same charisma always with a smile on his face. We were a large group and he was always kind, patient and all around the nicest person who served us there. As opposed to other wait staff, he always treated us as friends so we knew that he wasn’t on the clock doing his job. He went the extra mile and made such a lasting impression on us all.

The pool between the two towers was a beautiful infinity pool that overlooked the ocean from above. It would light up at night and had cabanas to lay under with a full service bar.

Hotel Mosai: simply stunning! This pool was located on the rooftop of mosai and from there, the I finish pool overlooked the entire resort. It was truly breathtaking and the area was a posh, fun clubby atmosphere that made for a nice relaxing spot to chill with a good drink in hand. I was fortunate to catch a lightning storm from up there!

Restaurants: the food was great! Just make sure to make reservations to ensure you get in. We are at 10 some nights but we were flexible.

All-inclusive: do it! So worth it! Restaurants, non motorized beach activities and access included and 40% off for services not.

My only suggestion is that the resort invest in golf carts to shuttle people around. The trolley was sufficient but not if you had luggage, had heels on or needed to get to the lobby from your room in the tower quickly.

I would definitely go back! I will make a point to visit Puerto Vallarta again. Beautiful scenery and a kind atmosphere.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much Kmarie00 for expressing your great satisfaction with Garza Blanca Preserve and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

On behalf of our Garza Blanca team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My wife and I stayed at Garza Blanca for 5 days in August, 2017. We were there for a mini vacation, and to evaluate the place. We did the sales tour (I usually hate those) and were really impressed with how nice, quiet and not crowded it was everywhere; beach, restaurants, bars, etc. The rooms are very nice, the pools are sparkling clean. The restaurants are amazing; the food and the views. We purchased an ownership share!
We then booked a week stay in July 2018, for our 50th wedding anniversary celebration. We fly in Wednesday (7/11/18).

Stayed: August 2017
Mariana D, General Manager Assistant at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear 0rayd,

I am really glad to read you're coming back! I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service.

Please e-mail me, and let me asist you, we want to make this vaction super extra special for you and your wife!

mariana.diaz@taferresorts.com

Warm regards,

Mariana Díaz
General Manager Assistant

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Wonderful hotel, spectacular views everywhere. Excellent food but repetitive menu. Dedicated staff and always smiling. Luxury hotel where I go back without any hesitation. A special thanks to Mario and Jorge (waiters at the Boca restaurant), Paolina at the lobby and Ernesto, the nicest of all.

Room Tip: all rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Mariana D, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear AnneQu,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & SPA and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Mario, Jorge, Pao and Ernesto!

On behalf of our Garza Blanca team, we look forward to your next visit!