I have been at the Hotel Posada de Roger twice now, and it does not disappoint. The location is great, Joe Jack's is just across the street, and the beach is a quick walk. Lots of amazing restaurants are steps away, and nightlife is just a block or two. While the hotel is a bit more rustic, you just can't beat the location.
The rooms are clean, the air conditioner is quiet and works, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Having to work a few days out of my stay, it was important that the WiFi works, and I had no issues, the connection was good and reliable.
The pool is also a nice escape from the crowds at the beach, and it does get ample of sun throughout the day.
Easy recommendation to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta