We were looking for an authentic place to stay at and this was perfect. Clean rooms, got upgraded to an ocean view upon arrival, received 5 min massage coupon offered at the spa on the side of the hotel (massage was great btw), beach was right there. You can exchange currency at the front desk for a better rate than the currency exchange places down the block.
Because this is in the middle of old Puerto Vallarta, prepare to be approached by 'beach vendors' anytime you're tanning, swimming, sitting, or eating on the beach. If you're looking for privacy, just stay in your hotel room. This was a good experience of authentic Mexico.
A few blocks away (to the north) is the French Riviera Bistro, which has good dinner, but best of all- the most amazing Twice-Baked Chocolate Almond Croissants. An absolute must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa is a splendid colonial Boutique Style Hotel that invites you to enjoy the vacatioon of your dreams.The quality of its facilities, hospitality and tradition of excellence in service will make your stay a trully pleasurable experience. Located in front of the best beach of Vallarta "Playa del Sol" in the heart of the exciting Romantic Zone, is one of the best tourist areas of Vallarta. Here you can find all types of residences, prestigios restaurants, cafes, boutiques, galleries and the best nightlife. Only a few steps from the new Malecon, the Cathedral and the New Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta