US$180
US$113
US$241
US$150
Bookit.com
Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$200
Hotels.com
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$137
Official Hotel
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$246
Costa Sur Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$97
Priceline
El Pescador(Puerto Vallarta)
US$108
Cancelon
  • Pool
Las Palmas by the Sea(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$594
US$287
Priceline
3,692 results
All reviewscasa magnalas casitaschampions sports barvictor aguilarbreakfast buffetmarina areaswim up barcevicheocean viewchief conciergeshort walk to the marinapool conciergegreat poolclose to the airportminutes from the airportcab ridegreat property
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this Marriott with points for two nights prior to our check in at Vidanta. This place is a gem, in the midst of being “updated” though. Thank goodness there was no remodeling going on over Christmas. Nice new lobby, lobby bar (our favorite spot for lunch and pre-dinner drinks)! Great atmosphere.

The staff here is fantastic. Enjoyed everyone we came in contact with. No service issues to speak of.

Favorite part of our stay was the Empire Suite (ocean front) that we paid to upgrade to. For a family of three, it was best money ever spent.

We walked to the marina one night for dinner and it was a lot of fun. A great, easy walk too. Next night we ate at Mikado on site and it was one of the best hibachi meals we’ve ever had. Newly remodeled. Excellent service.

Beach was nice but would be even better if it was raked/combed every morning.

Rumor has it rooms/suites will be upgraded/remodeled this year some time.

Enjoy your stay!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Holly W
David G, General Manager at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Holly W,

Thank you so much for coming, it's been a pleasure to welcome you!
What a joy to read everything was great during your stay and that you got the fun and rest that you deserve.
I am happy to share with you that the rumor is true! We'll be remodeling our rooms this year and I'm sure that you will love the result!
We are all looking forward to welcoming you again and see the new face of Marriott Puerto Vallarta!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Casa Magna is situated on the golden sands of the marina. It's one of the best beaches in PV. The biggest problem with Casa Magna is do I stay of the beach or do I hit the pool? Should I have breakfast in the restaurant by the beach or go to the restaurant with the superb smorgasbord? What should I do tonight listen to live music at the bar and assist freeing little turtles to the ocean? Or maybe grab a taxi/bus into town, as they are both found outside the hotel? Perhaps I should walk to the Marina and have a terrific dinner at one of many restaurants there? Too many things to think about, I'll grab a margarita by the pool.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the ocean on the side, are the best for people who enjoy the quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Susa622

Dear Susa622,

Thank you for such a positive review!
I am so happy and glad to read that you found every aspect of the hotel to be a time of relaxation, good food and fun!
It is our main goal to deliver with every guest so they live the real Marriott PV experience, I can't wait for you to come back and have another dream vacation with us!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Spent a week here over Christmas and it was absolutely fabulous. The property is cleaner than years past and their proximity to the marina is great. We spent most of our time at the pool and always hung out in Victor Aguilar's section...ask for him! He deserves extra props as he would always go out of his way to make sure we were taken care of. We'll be back for sure.

Special note about the pools; a lot of people complain online about not getting a pool chair. It is this way at every resort around...just get up early and throw a towel on one. Or, if you're too lazy to do that, wait for Victor to arrive at 11:00 and he will happily arrange some lounge seating for you.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank BigMattV-BallDad
David G, General Manager at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear BigMattV-BallDad,

It's amazing you got to spend Christmas at the beach, it's certainly something different and so much fun, I am very glad to read you had a terrific time with us!
Thank you so much for the shout out to Victor, he really is passionate about his job and it shows.
We are looking forward to meeting you again next Christmas or sooner!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

On the spur of the moment, my son and I decided that we needed a break from all the cold weather. However , we couldn't decide on PUJ, AUA or PVR. I made the decision to go to Puerto Vallarta and let me tell you I'm glad we did. It was an amazing vacation at The Marriott in Puerto Vallarta! The weather was gorgeous. The resort was gorgeous and well maintained. Food was good. They were doing work in certain areas but there was no mess and no noise. Everyone was friendly and helpful. There were two regrets: one is that I didn't convert enough money to pesos., and 2 the taxi drivers are a ripoff. They charged me $17 for a 6 minute ride from airport to resort. Ridiculous! But overall, I will definitely be back!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Sharon W

Dear Sharon W,

How glad we are to read through your fantastic stay! We are so happy to bring relaxation, fun and good memories to our guests.
Remember that this is your home and we'll always be thrilled to welcome you anytime!
I'm really looking forward to meeting soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I loved hearing the sea from our room; having the beach practically downstairs, and the proximity to the marina so we could walk there for restaurants and being around boats.
The breakfasts were outstanding and luckily for us, included with room.
I didnt like the moldy smell of the room; I dont know if its avoidable in that climate but it caused me to wonder if this was a franchise operation rather than line Marriott.

Stayed: December 2017
2  Thank MaryLee22043

Dear MaryLee22043,

Thank you so much for this lovely review, I really appreciate it and on behalf of all the staff I thank you for your preference!
I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and loved the breakfast, it is really a must!
Thanks a lot for your heads up regarding the smell in your room, we will check it immediately.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!