US$145
US$123
US$242
US$184
Bookit.com
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$226
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
US$411
US$270
  • Breakfast included
Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$145
Hotel Mousai(Puerto Vallarta)
US$379
US$307
  • Pool
Las Palmas by the Sea(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$114
roomertravel.com
  • Pool
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$117
Official Hotel
Costa Sur Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
Priceline
  • Pool
Buganvilias Vacation Club(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$257
Travelocity
3,108 results
All reviewsvilla grouptimeshare presentationquiet poolall inclusive packagesales peopleactivities staffmain poolone bedroom suiteall inclusive planclose to downtownwater aerobicsthe wait staffbeach vendorsgreat vacationfamily vacationocean viewbeach area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Villa Del Palmer does have potential to be great but they are not there yet. This reviewed is based on the experience from the front desk associates and management. The rest of the staff ( housekeepers, waiters/ waitress, event staff ) were awesome. When we arrived we were not allowed to go to our room until one of the front desk associates tried to get us involved in their time share. This dreadful experience took almost 45 mins. Included in this was aggressive interrogation of if we talked to anyone at the airport about time shares ( which we did ). The next morning we arise early to go visit the time share from the airport and as soon as we entered the lobby and exit the facility we were being chased and harassed by Villa Del Palmer with aggressive questioning about where we were going, who we were meeting, stay here and let us show you ours.. they followed us to the street. This was a very uncomfortable feeling and to make this short, this lasted our entire vacation so we checked out a day early. If this wasn’t occurring this place would be great.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Darius D
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Darius D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and for trusting us with your vacation.
I am sorry that we did not provide the experience that you and your family expected. It is very important for us to know the areas that we need to improve. You may rest assured that your comments will be taken into consideration and we will act in a timely manner to prevent this from happening again.

Please contact me directly when planning to stay with us again so that I may help you with your reservation. It would be an honor to have the opportunity to host you again and show you the improvements we have made.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We checked in July 5th and had nothing but issues with check in. Took 45 minutes to check in plus when we got to our room we got greeted by ants in the refrigerator and to get a baby crib took almost 3 hours. Come back to the room after I complained it took a while they had the crib with covered strawberries in chocolate to make up for it but along with it was ants covering the whole table and ants in the bathroom. We had to switch rooms after midnight and mind you I have to kids under 3 so waking them up to move was horrible. I talked to management, Diana Fuentes and she couldn’t refund us our first night. She said because we stayed it was due but we stayed with ants!!! No one helped us to resolve this and I still have yet to hear back from my email I sent the General Manager of the Villa Group! It has been 4 days!!!! Everything service wise was slow. If anyone reads this and wants other recommendations to stay, I will give you the general manager email of Hyatt Ziva to stay at. I have video of the ants but can’t upload it. If you want to see I’ll email you! For your family sake stay away!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank arveyg2018

Dear Arveyg2018,

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Our family does have a soft spot for Villa del Palmar. We have been twice to the Cabo location and twice to Puerta Vallarta. This review is for our most recent visit to the PV location (the Palmar in town, not the newer Palmar in Nueva Vallarta) in July 2018. We are not members. I suppose after four visits, it would be natural for what once felt like minor annoyances to manifest into larger complaints, so I will try to temper any negative feedback, but below are some pros and cons for the PV outpost, from the perspective of repeat guests.

Pros:

Generally very friendly (if overworked) staff members.

Tasty food (except the new sushi bar. The Cabo sushi bar is outstanding, but PV’s is kind of a joke).

Clean pools with a basic, but fun little waterslide and rocks for the kids to jump off of (signs say you’re not supposed to, but ….)

Great location if you want to also spend some time downtown. City buses stop right in front of the resort.

Spacious, clean rooms, though some are fairly dated. Our first room, before they kindly moved us, had some cockroaches.

Small-scale, but entertaining nightly shows, especially given that the PV Palmar is not a huge resort.

Cons:

A fair amount of dirt and debris in the ocean and on the beach

Constant mix-ups and delays in the restaurants. My husband speaks fluent Spanish and we really try hard to be friendly and easy-going, but mistakes and forgotten items are pretty constant. That said, once you do finally get your food, it is usually quite good. Some of the service issues are clearly attributable to the fact that the resort asks the staff to do too much. We have noticed this every time, at every resort. They really need to invest in more help and give their employees a chance to breathe!

Palmar in PV is a decidedly middlebrow resort – not fancy or high end, despite its self-description as a “five-star resort.” You will not get five-star service or amenities, but it is very family friendly, clean and an enjoyable place to spend a week.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank kerepesi34
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Kerepesi34,

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We have been going to VDP for 12 years and very happy .thanks to the people that work there they make it a great stay.Always clean rooms and the grounds are always beautiful.We seem to see the same employees every year,that says a lot for the resort.We also come in contact on a day to day with Claudia,Gloria,Monse,Carlos and his band of men at the porters station who are always at your service.And I cant forget my buddy Carlos the gardener .Its like homecoming every February..

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
ManagerVEPPV, Gerente at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Bill K,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests´ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

April 28-May 12, 2018 villa del Palmar in town puerto Vallarta. Stayed at least once a year for 33 years. Know the employees, they are very kind. We deal most with Claudia Gonzolaz and Gloria (don’t know last name). They are so helpful to us and so very friendly. Also like Martina one of the maids she too is very good!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with the team members.

On behalf to our Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta team, we look forward to your next visit!