We only spent 2 nights here and glad I didn't book longer. Reception area is crazy, people and luggage everywhere. So noisy as others have said it feels like a bus station. Our room overlooked the kids pool area, the room smelled mouldy, the bedding stunk. All our pillows were disgusting. I ended up rolling up towels to use as pillows. The room on the surface looked clean but on closer inspection it was quiet filthy.
The grounds of the hotel were well kept, the kids had so much fun using the different pools, playing on the beach and watching the nightly shows. The food was average. Drink service was so slow (due to understaffing), we always got 2 or more drinks when ordering. Poor bar staff were rushed off their feet all day long.
Overall the stay was very average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT The ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro