We stayed in a family room facing the street. Our room was simple but clean. The buffet had decent food. The food at the French restaurant was delicious and the staff was nice. We dined at La Piazza restaurant on our second night and went back the rest of the nights of our vacation. The staff was so friendly and became like family. The food was served family style and was absolutely delicious! Our three girls loved hanging out at the kids pool and the infinity pool but thought the other pool was too hot. We all like the zip line and enjoyed the evening shows. We would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT The ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro