US$139
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$183
US$214
US$162
Bookit.com
Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$178
Hotel Mousai(Puerto Vallarta)
US$378
US$307
  • Pool
Costa Sur Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Pool
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$117
Official Hotel
Las Palmas by the Sea(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$115
roomertravel.com
  • Pool
Buganvilias Vacation Club(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$167
Hotels.com
2,890 results
All reviewsbreeze barbella vistaparadise restaurantbeach vendorsocean frontclub nitroinformation deskbeach barroom servicetequila volleyballla piazzasushino graciastacosoceanfront roomsister hotelfrench restaurant
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Would not book here again.
Location good, food in restaurants good but buffets are open air with flies and birds to fight off.
All inclusive does not mean they keep your room refrigerator stocked with soda and water. I asked but it never showed up!
I've been home 10 days and been sick with stomach 10 days.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank pbr0wning
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Experienced another fun-packed stay with exceptional service and a beautiful oceanfront view. We traveled here for another wonderful vacation at our favorite hotel and this time, we were able to have our daughter and son-in-law travel with us for them to enjoy our PV paradise.

We were greeted at the door by our favorite guys, Danny and Carlos and were quickly checked in. We were on the 5th floor and our daughter and her husband were on the 6th floor in the same tower so we were conveniently close to each other.

I cannot express how enjoyable this trip was and made so special by the wonderful, personable and caring hospitality of all the employees. Shout outs to Danny and also to Carlos for providing awesome service in the hotel lobby: Always smiling and ready to provide additional service if needed. Others that were also extraordinary were Polly at Salvador's restaurant; Nicholas at Paradise restaurant; Antonia at the pool; Jose at Breeze Bar (such a fun personality) and Jose at Bella Vista. Also many thanks to our maid for service which was always excellent and provided us with a relaxing atmosphere by her special attention to our needs.

There are so many things I could add about how much we enjoy Puerto Vallarta and its amazing friendly residents, but our greatest pleasure is to again be with all of our friends at this remarkable hotel. Yes, there is some menu repetitions every two days and we believe there should be improvement in this area. But that is provided as constructive criticism and in no way diminishes how much we always enjoy being at CPG. Can't wait to be there again soon!!!

Room Tip: Upper floors oceanfront the best
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GCRlovers
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

The property is absolutely beautiful, though, you wouldn't think it from the outside and from the street. Checking in is easy and everyone was really nice. I booked an ocean view for a girls trip. It was clean and the view was stunning! The rest was not the best...

Everytime you asked someone for directions, everyone told you something different. Or to make dinner reservations, everyone says something different as to when you make the dinner reservation.

The food was also not that good. There's only one outdoor buffet, which is gross because not only is it hot and humid but there's birds and flys everywhere. The nice thing is that you can go next door to the Crown Paradise Club and go to their restaurants but even then, the food is still not that good.

The cabanas outside were nice but the mattresses were wrapped in plastic. Then there was a sheet on top. If you move the sheet, you can see underneath and holy mother of mold!!! It is so disgusting!!!

Overall, I was fairly disappointed. I've been to the Crown Paradise in Cancun and it's 100x better.

Overall, it was fairly disappointing.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I rarely go to all inclusives but after an extremely stressful few months I knew I needed to chill before I could do any travelling. The solution was one week at Crown Paradise Golden before carrying on. Had a beautiful “ ocean view “room which was truly ocean front with a comfortable balcony overlooking the beach. I was on the 4th floor which ensured that my view was not obscured by the palapa covering their breezeway bar. The room was very well appointed and the bed and pillows comfortable.
One little glitch with this great room was finding it. It was truly a maze going from the lobby and breakfast area to this wing of the hotel. The main elevators were under repair and the alternate service elevator was not signed in anyway. Took me 3 days before I was confident in my turns.
Food was very good. Plenty of variety. Polite and attentive wait staff at the buffet. It was easy to get reservations to the restaurants and the 2 I tried were very very good. Truly a fine dining experience.
The bars were good with knowledgeable bartenders. The liquor on offer wasn’t top shelf but close enough.
The beach is fantastic. Good swimming beach. Lots to watch. Paragliding, banana boats, sailing craft, the occasional pirate ship. Lots of cabanas and beach chairs available. Little bit short on the beach umbrellas for shade.
The entertainment was hit and miss. Seems they haven’t quite decided whether they are catering to the boomers or a much younger set. The nightclub is shared with the adjoining family resort resulting in kid oriented shows. I loved the piano man in the Paradise Restaurant who did the American Jazz Standards. Sinatra et al. There were also various live music events all geared to the older guests near the lobby bar or beach area. The daytime sound track was mostly techno and noise from the pool games lead by an animator. No yoga or pool Zumba as promised.
All in all it was just what the Dr ordered and left me refreshed to continue my adventure. I am a 60 year old female solo traveller.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Terry Z
Reviewed 5 July 2018

If you are expecting the resort to be as shown in the pictures, it is not. Very disappointed. I would rate this hotel as a possible 3 definitely not a 4. All our previous trips were to Neuvo Vallarta and that is where we will head back to in the future.

Room Tip: Request ocean full.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Crown Paradise A, Gerente at Crown Paradise Golden Resort Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear MICP,

Before anything, we would like to thank you for choosing Crown Paradise Golden to spend your holidays and for taking the time to share your personal experience with us and our community on TripAdvisor. It is very important for to receive direct comments from the clients, because this is the best manner to enhance the quality of the service and hotel.

All our rooms have been recently remodeled with a great and fresh design showing a minimalist concept. Furthermore Lobby, buffet restaurant, gym with new equippment and we built our new spa with a luxury interior. The pool and sea view from these rooms is magnificent. The hotel grounds and pool area are highly enjoyable; again, after the recent improvements, our customers have the possibility to take advantage of the beach and pool beds without cost and a great bar on the beach with an amazing enviroment; all our Team do everything to provide you with a lovely stay.

We are saddened to hear that that your stay was not ideal for you nevertheless we do hope to welcome you back in a near future and show you the reason we do have returning guest for years ago.

Abel Castro