2,904 results
All reviews surf and turf snack bar tennis courts a la carte restaurants guest services time share thomson rep spanish coffee buffet restaurant shrimp tacos activities staff pool view towel cards evening entertainment main buffet nightly shows smaller resort
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I was very impreseed with the staff and cleaniness at the resort. I would definitely go back and stay at this resort. I'm going to schedule the same week for next year. I would advise you to change over to pesos at the bank they give the best rate change. also, would like to add that it was very safe leaving the resort and walking around downtown.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with RCI
3  Thank salangel2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Some of the food was nice.
Bad cough by end of the week.
Rooms need updating.
Bedding not always changed.
Bad rocky beach.
Some staff were lovely.
Be careful about letting anyone take your luggage as they expect a tip.
Scary to see so many police with guns.
Didn't always feel safe.
Repair seem scared there too or don't know a lot either.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank 123456789c2018
Reviewed 14 June 2018

A relatively small resort, which makes you feel at home! The staff definitely make the hotel - they could not do enough for us. Very genuine people. Thank you to the entertainment team (all of them!), and the pool bar staff, namely Jorge and Arturo (though the rest were also fantastic), for being so cheerful and making our holiday that much better!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Aleksandra T
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

A hotel that is five star establishment lacks many basic services and amenities.
We spent 11 days on an anniversary holiday and flew from north Canada expecting a five star service but the service is not worthy of a *** rating.
Kitchen is laid down by the pool which is a health hazard, the favours staff perform for their natives are unbelievable, whilst the food is a lot of heated up leftovers from yesterday.
Rooms are wide enough but they have an unbearable smell similar to roten eggs. We asked for the lumpy mattress to be changed but it never happened. A lot of things in the room need to be updated since they are older than your grandmother, such as the fridge for instance that releases fumes throughout the day. When i asked the cleaning team about it she said it always does that. Parents be warned. That could be a great danger to your children!!!
The bathroom has an edge as you come from the shower which can easily ruin your holiday with a nasty slip and they only have these tiny bars of soap to use for hear face and body.
I can say that we won't be visiting this hotel again and we will recommend everyone we know and love not to do so.
Judith & Sam. Canada

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank flakkeea
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I loved how you were able to get your drinks while you were swimming in the main pool also my favourite bit was when I got to hold a newborn baby turtle(the cutest thing ever).I would definitely go there again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family