“Dr. Alfred is the best”

Five Element Acupuncture
More attraction details
Owner description: Five Element Acupuncture is life-enhancing natural medicine. It treats the cause of imbalances, illness and pain. This helps not only with the symptoms, but helps restore health and balance. As an acupuncturist, I formulate a treatment plan specifically for each individual. I work together with every client to help them regain and maintain vitality, energy and well-being.
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Generally, I am a wuss about needles. But, when your knees are screaming for relief and your other joints are about to join in and your supposed to be having fun on your vacation in Puerta Vallarta, well, what's a girl to do? So, on the recommendation of a friend I went to see Dr. Alfred. He turned out to be a kind, soft-spoken doctor with just the right amount of kindness and professionalism to instantly put me at ease. The treatment was painless and, more to the point, (no pun intended), my knees the next day were up to a walk on the bumpy Puerta Vallarta sidewalks and the sandy beaches. The relief I got from the treatment was worth everything to me. If only I could pack him up and bring him and his marvelous healing back to California.
Ronnie Polonsky, El Cerrito, California

3  Thank lunajane

Reviewed 5 January 2013

My husband and I have both had treatments with Alfred..he is wonderful!! After two treatments, my shoulders and hip are pain free. My husband had a stroke 4 years ago and lost feeling in his left side. Again, after two treatments with Alfred, he is getting sensations back in his arm and leg. He will continue treatments every two weeks or as needed. Thank you, Alfred...you are amazing!!

3  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I recently spent a month in Puerto Vallarta while recuperating from some alternative cancer treatments in Tijuana. I had some Ayruvedic treatments from Greg at Healing hands and I asked him if he could recommend an accupuncturist in Vallarta. I have regular acupuncture treatment at home here in Ireland and I really sensed I was missing them. In brief, I was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer in 2010 and today almost 3 years later thanks to a pretty intensive alternative regime I seem to be doing rather well!
Anyway, back to Vallarta, well Greg recommended Alfred from five element accupuncture and so I made my first appointment. Alfred came to my house each time, his fee was incredibly reasonable, most professional. I didn't feel any discomfort from the needles, my energy was quiet low and I could feel an immediate improvement after each treatment.
Alfred is a quality therapist with an obvious gift for his treatments and I can only recommend him very highly.
I fell in love with Vallarta and I intend to return again and again and I will certainly be scheduling a number of appointments with Alfred.
Keep up the good work!