“Recommend Dr.Albert!”

Five Element Acupuncture
More attraction details
Owner description: Five Element Acupuncture is life-enhancing natural medicine. It treats the cause of imbalances, illness and pain. This helps not only with the symptoms, but helps restore health and balance. As an acupuncturist, I formulate a treatment plan specifically for each individual. I work together with every client to help them regain and maintain vitality, energy and well-being.
Reviewed 26 July 2013

If you are in need of an acupuncturist while in Puerto Vallarta, Dr. Albert is your man. Born in Europe, trained in Seattle, he is an expert in his trade and is highly recommended. Best if you can visit him at least twice during your stay; we only had time for one visit but found it energizing and helpful in many ways.

4  Thank cacurls

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Very intuitive and calming. I've experienced a lot of positive change since I've been seeing Alfred. Definitely worth checking out.

3  Thank Lrossetti
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I've always carried 'severe' tension in my neck and shoulders to the point of not being able to breathe or unclench my fists, after one treatment my muscles relaxed and I was breathing calmly. One week home from PV I still feel calm without having to turn to medication. I only had time to see Alfred twice while in PV, and I have to say he is one of the most genuine and sincere people I have met in a long time. He really takes the time to get to know you and treats you with respect and compassion. The hard part will be to find someone in Manitoba that compares to Alfred until I can return to Puerto Vallarta.

1  Thank Patti L
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I live in Puerto Vallarta 6 months of the year and have previously tried 3 other acupuncturists in the area. I found Alfred Laggner through Cupocity and am so lucky I did ! I have struggled most of my adult life with lower back pain and have found that acupuncture works very well for me. After going to others in PV, Alfred did what they could not and he really helped me with my pain after just one visit. I am so happy to have an acupuncturist here in paradise. He has also helped me with some "getting older" knee pain. I highly recommend him - he is extremely professional and an expert in his field! Can't say enough good things about him.

2  Thank Mary Ann W
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 February 2013

After being hobbled by plantar fasciitis for several months and experiencing little relief from podiatrist-recommended exercises and orthotics, I tried acupuncture with Alfred Laggner. The very first treatment brought me relief, and after a few more, I was pain free. I had never tried acupuncture before but am a firm believer in its effectiveness now. That Alfred has a true healer's "bed-side manner" added to my positive experience. I recommend him highly.

3  Thank elleng998