Review Highlights
If you need acupuncture, Five Element is the place to go

I very much like Alfred, the owner and acupuncturist. He is from Seattle and originally from... read more

Reviewed 29 July 2013

from US$139.00
from US$85.00
from US$79.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Very intuitive and calming. I've experienced a lot of positive change since I've been seeing Alfred. Definitely worth checking out.

Date of experience: January 2013
3  Thank Lrossetti
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I've always carried 'severe' tension in my neck and shoulders to the point of not being able to breathe or unclench my fists, after one treatment my muscles relaxed and I was breathing calmly. One week home from PV I still feel calm without having to turn to medication. I only had time to see Alfred twice while in PV, and I have to say he is one of the most genuine and sincere people I have met in a long time. He really takes the time to get to know you and treats you with respect and compassion. The hard part will be to find someone in Manitoba that compares to Alfred until I can return to Puerto Vallarta.

Date of experience: February 2013
1  Thank Patti L
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I live in Puerto Vallarta 6 months of the year and have previously tried 3 other acupuncturists in the area. I found Alfred Laggner through Cupocity and am so lucky I did ! I have struggled most of my adult life with lower back pain and have found that acupuncture works very well for me. After going to others in PV, Alfred did what they could not and he really helped me with my pain after just one visit. I am so happy to have an acupuncturist here in paradise. He has also helped me with some "getting older" knee pain. I highly recommend him - he is extremely professional and an expert in his field! Can't say enough good things about him.

Date of experience: February 2013
2  Thank Mary Ann W
Reviewed 3 February 2013

After being hobbled by plantar fasciitis for several months and experiencing little relief from podiatrist-recommended exercises and orthotics, I tried acupuncture with Alfred Laggner. The very first treatment brought me relief, and after a few more, I was pain free. I had never tried acupuncture before but am a firm believer in its effectiveness now. That Alfred has a true healer's "bed-side manner" added to my positive experience. I recommend him highly.

Date of experience: May 2012
3  Thank elleng998
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I have known Dr. Alfred Laggner since 2011 and have gone to him for treatments for bronchial coughs, knee pain or general "imbalance" from long-term travel. He takes the time to learn what your mental and physical state is, checks your energy levels or "pulses," and then treats you accordingly. I have always left his office feeling better physically, mentally, and occasionally, spiritually. I could not recommend Dr. Laggner more highly.

Date of experience: January 2013