US$260
US$162
Bookit.com
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$183
Bookit.com
Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$208
US$200
Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$105
  • Pool
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$137
Official Hotel
Costa Sur Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$114
US$98
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$194
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
Las Palmas by the Sea(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$91
Hotel Mousai(Puerto Vallarta)
US$379
US$347
  • Pool
All reviewsmarina areagrand suitetime sharewestin hotelvilla verahot tub on the balconystove topliving roomthrough rcishort walk to the marinapool barexchange rateactivities staffconcierge deskpirate shipfamily vacationgreat vacation
Reviewed 26 December 2017

would recommend this resort for couples and families. It is mostly quiet and allows each person to either participate in activities or just do nothing and relax all week. It is located in marina section of PVR close to airport transportation and close enough to go downtown by bus or taxi for cheap prices. I would strongly urge using the bus to get to know PVR and its inhabitants without the sterile protection of taxis or private shuttles.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

excellent and great location next to the Marina Vallarta. they were doing building paint. and painting, but it didn't' interfere with the stay, the staff is awesome and professional. highly recommend Club regina.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

We stayed for a week. It is close to the marina where there are many restaurants. A bus stops just at end of the road. Room kept very clean. We only ate one meal here (breakfast), which was good. The beach is very nice, and the pools clean with lots of chairs. On the beach, you sit under a palapa, and you will be approached by vendors. There is a little flag you can put up if you don't want to be bothered by them (didn't see this till last day). Would recommend. Next to Weston (pricier)

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Our week at Club Regina was perfect. Great facility. Fantastic staff. Warm. Friendly. Luxurious. Our favorite place. No request is ever denied. Everyone makes you feel welcome. The concierge has great knowledge and contacts in Puerto Vallarta. We highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Came with a knee injury so needed a room with little to no walking and of course I have the room farthest away from the lobby or elevator, literally. Desk clerk says he can move me tomorrow morning after some one checks out, I'll reseve the room for you. Came back the next morning and a manager is working the front desk. When I say I'm here to change rooms, he say hello Mrs. (he knows my name before I tell him). I go over my story; he doesn't even look on the computer and says sorry there are no rooms available. Wait, I was told yesterday there was a room for me. No, sorry. He just keeps looking at me with a stupid smile. He didn't care about me or even try to help me. So I'm miserable, in pain and can't wait to go home. I won't stay here again. P.S. I'm a Raintree owner, a lot of good that does me.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family