Hotel Casa de la Palma
Emporio Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$61
  • Pool
Aura del Mar Hotel(Zihuatanejo)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$81
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Villa Mexicana Hotel(Zihuatanejo)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
  • Pool
La Casa Que Canta(Zihuatanejo)
US$550
US$534
Orbitz.com
Las Brisas Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$70
  • Pool
Posada Real Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$77
Embarc Zihuatanejo(Zihuatanejo)
US$220
US$150
Hotels.com
Gamma de Fiesta Inn Plaza Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$42
All reviewsresident catquiet at nightdowntown zihuaroom was cleanhot watermishajosewifishowervacationpool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We stayed at Hotel Casa de la Palma last week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Jose was a welcoming host and gave us many recommendations for our stay. The lobby is open 24 hours, so you can come and go as you please. The location is awesome, you can walk to all the shops and restaurants nearby. Our room was immaculate, we had a balcony overlooking the pool. I can't believe the incredible value for this hotel! We liked being in the heart of town, close to the market. The hotel is very secure. I am hoping to return soon!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank smilexpert
Jessica U, Propietario at Hotel Casa de la Palma, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear guest,

I really enjoyed reading your formidable comments. Reviews like yours give us a good reason to love what we do and to always improve as much as we can.
Please receive regards from all the staff who is always pleased with these wonderful comments.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Last year I spent 2.5 months in this lovely hotel. This year I was able to come for only 1 month.
Same as last year I felt so welcomed and safe at Casa De La Palma.
The same manager, Jose, was there to greet me. I felt like I was being welcomed home.
They have been making even more improvements since last year. New artistic paint in my room, new shower faucet, new railings. Fresh paint all around the hotel. Vibrant plants and flowers.
Same as last year it is kept immaculately clean and even the pool is cleaned daily.
You couldn't ask for a more central location, a quick walk to whatever you are looking for.
Morning strolls down to the Town Market for fresh fruit plates and freshly squeezed juice are a great way to start the day.
Last year I was accompanied, this year I went alone. As a single female I felt completely safe.
I highly recommend this hotel. It is suitable for solo or family stays. Rooms go from budget to mid range depending on what size room you need and choose.
I will definitely go back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. Choice depends on the size of your group.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear guest,

It is always a great pleasure to know our guests are becoming part of Casa de la Palma's family. Please receive regards and gratitude from all the staff.
Remember this place will be always your home and we hope we can surprise you every time you decide to come back for a short or a long stay.

We hope to welcome you very soon.

Best regards from all the staff who already miss you!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Staying here is a city experience. Ordinary Mexicans going about their everyday activities. Dogs curled up asleep on the pavement in the heat of the day. Around the corner are fruit stands, plucked chickens, and bakeries. Staff at Hotel Casa de la Palmas are helpful and kind. There's a terrace on the roof to sit and a hammock for an afternoon nap. The ac in my room worked well but was pretty noisy. The wifi is good except early in the morning till about 9 am. At night I could hear dogs barking and trucks making deliveries in the early morning. The walk to Madera Beach along a boardwalk is about 15 minutes. The hotel is too far to hear the crash of ocean waves or the twitter of little birds. Still I enjoyed the City adventure.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank trvhapi

Dear guest,

Thank you for the time you have taken to describe your experience at Casa de la Palma. We hope you felt this hotel as comfortable as your own home. Unfortunately, the air conditioning in your room is the only one left behind, we already got modern ones which do not make any noise at all. Please, if there is second visit to our hotel and you are not comfortable with something let us know and feel confident to ask for another room, one that fullfill all your expectations. We hope to have you back soon!

Best regards!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Just toured this hotel and was amazed at how cleanand safe it was ,the hotel is in the town centre has a small pool, also very clean, rooms are very basic, but your vacation will not be spent in the room, close to good eaterys, and shopping, a little hike to the beach, if your looking for a cheap place, you will not be sorry,oh and yes must as no view room that we saw, all have window s for air flow, but no scenery,,,, trip advisor posted rates are the best as their posted rates are triple

Room Tip: Sorry, you must ask for what you want
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Jessica U, Propietario at Hotel Casa de la Palma, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear guest,

It is a pleasure to read your valuable comments about your experience at Casa de la Palma.
We are glad to know you were comfortable enough to review us with such a great opinion.

We hope to hear from you soon!

We will be more than happy to welcome you any time you plan to come back to Zihuatanejo.

Best regards!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This place is perfect for the price you pay. Extremely clean, good a/c and the staff is really nice. Furthermore, they are open 24h which is really great when you arrive in the middle of the night. The location is great cause you are in the city center. I would definitely go back!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexandra D
jessiutri, Propietario at Hotel Casa de la Palma, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear guest,

We really appreciate your comments about your experience at Casa de la Palma.

It is our pleasure to know from your own words you were comfortable enough to say you are coming back. This is our commitment day after day.

We will love to have you back very soon.

Best Regards!