“Do, Re, Mi, Falafel”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Superb place to eat. It's been open since I was a child, it's been one of my favorites since. Delicious hot food, outstanding service, and they've been helping the community since ever; it's one of the places I know that hires hearing impaired. They will cook a harmony of Middle East food for you. Enjoy!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

This is worth driving to Cuernavaca for! My other half took me here on his lunch break and this is the real deal. Wonderful light and fluffy falafel, excellent hummus and aubergine dip, And the best, plumpest black olives I have eaten in the whole country in years (Greek, apparently).

1  Thank rachelsieder21
Reviewed 13 June 2016

I liked the way they present food. You dont wait more than 20 minutes, sometime less. The owner runs the place with deaf and dumb people and it works perfectly well.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

The best place to get real authentic Lebanese and Arab food in Cuernavaca. I have been going here for ages and it is always great! The Falefel is amazing and they have a whole variety of other great dishes! I always have a Falefel with 3 or 4 sides and the Horchata or Maracuya Water. You will be amazed!!!

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

I strongly recommend this place is healthy as well as delicious and the service create a perfect combination!