Arborea Hotel(Guadalajara)
US$31
Aurea Hotel and Suites(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$94
Riu.com
  • Restaurant
US$57
Aloft Guadalajara(Guadalajara)
US$79
US$75
Hostel Guadalajara Hospedarte(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
US$24
  • Restaurant
US$74
Hotwire.com
All reviewsice machineavenida juarezwalking distanceonly stayed one nightexcellent wificomfortable bedsde losclose to the hotelwould definitely stay here againno windowlate checkhistoric downtownmini fridgeexcellent hotela great place to stayhistoricocathedral
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The location of the hotel is near by the Cathedral and many good restaurants. It is also very affordable. if you are looking for a scenic tour and not much taxi, then this is a great place to stay. I have had the chance to stay at better hotel in town which makes my rating harder on this hotel. I was disappointed with the room service, but I knew that it was going to be the case from reading other reviews. Stay there for the location. Eat outside.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Florian H,

First of all, allow me to thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and for sharing your experience about your recent stay with us. I am glad to know that the location of the hotel is a close proximity to your needs. However, we are sorry your stay was negatively affected by the room service and the quality of food served. I have alerted the hotel management about your concerns so that necessary improvements will be taken, as we work very hard to ensure our facilities and guest services are superior.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is cery nice on the inside. Really comfortable beds and very clean. Staff is really helpful. The carpet on the halls looks old but the rooms are nice. Very close to very good restaurants and most historical places.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic room! Wonderful English speaking front desk / room service! Very helpful! Perfect, convenient location! Amazing housekeeping, attentive to every possible need! We wrote notes to housekeeping requesting certain pillows and scents in our room and were kindly accomodated. We will be back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Stayed here on a recent trip to Guadalajara because I wanted to explore Centro Historico. It's a great location for exploring the many blocks of historic buildings.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is somewhat older and dated, but the sleep was comfortable and the a/c in the room worked well.

I had breakfast in the morning which I thought was just ok.

Overall, though, I'd stay here again...especially for the location and value!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Stayed here 1 night to sightsee and this was a perfect location. I was able to see all the major sights in a few hours. I had a king suite and it was very nice, large with a very comfortable bed. The wifi is decent, not super fast (6 mbps) but decent. I had a car and they parked the car for me which was nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo