Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Aurora Suites(Guadalajara)
View Hotel
La Mansion del Sol(Guadalajara)
  • Pool
All reviewsplaza del solcafe urbanothe club loungeclub membersshopping mall across the streetihg memberevening snacksnice hotelabout minutes from the airportroom servicehotel is locatedan upgradeexcellent roombusiness tripmini fridgecoffee makermodern design
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I’m not pretty exquisit for my hotel rooms but hey need to work on their rooms showers looks old, also the Spanish shower was not that nice sensation while I was take it.
ironic thing in my
Room there was the whole set for coffee but there was no coffee maker!!!
Usually I use the fridge to put my things and this was “full “ has to pull out all drinks and put inside mine.

I must admit that breakfast is good, very Mexican with international ads.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
SMC3515, Director General at Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest;

I would like to inform you that we had review your comments and gave them the necessary follow up, We also want to apologize for the inconvenience you had.
Please allow me to know if there is anything else I can do for you and if you are planning to come back.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance.
Thank you very much for your confidence and preference.
Best Regards;
Gerente General

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Everything was fine, as expected being an Intercontinental property... the lobby is beautiful, the staff was friendly and helpful, the pool area was clean, relaxing and beautiful and the bedrooms are well sized, comfortable, modern and very clean. Lovely beds and enough stuff at the mini-bar. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017
SMC3515, Director General at Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Is very nice to see that we achieved your expectation about our property,
We expect to continue having your loyalty and have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance,
Best Regards,
Gerente General

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Stayed for 10 days.. very comfortable stay.. excellent breakfast and evening snacks which were complimentary in my package.. the staff was very helpful and friendly.. Room service was also good! Will stay again on my next visit for sure.. there was a open balcony in my room.. its across the street from a mall..

Room Tip: Higher floor corner rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
SMC3515, Director General at Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review.
Is very nice to see that we achieved your expectation about our property,
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance,
Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stayed for a conference. Hotel was very nice and well maintained. Only setback was when the electricity went out for an entire night and did not return until the following morning ( no back up generator). Shopping mall across the street was convenient. There are also 2 restaurants at the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
SMC3515, Director General at Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Guest;
Thank you so much for your review at Presidente Intercontinental.
We are pleased to know that we have met your expectations.
We strive to provide our guests the best and consistent services possible.
We will review your comments with the corresponding deparment Once again,
thank you for your confidence.
We look forward to have the opportunity to serve you again in the nearest future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2017

This a good hotel with class of Intercontinental. Very good greeting at the front desk.
I also felt very safe in the hotel, the view of the rooms is awesome.
Rooms are very spacious, wifi was very strong. It does have restaurants as options for you to eat. Around the hotel there also some options, Sanborns as an example is on the other side of the street.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank EdwardBa70
SMC3515, Director General at Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Guest;
Thank you very much for your kind review, is very nice to see that we achieve your expectations, and we will be looking forward to welcome you back soon.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are coming back
Regards,