We had a double bedroom for a my family of 4. We had plenty of space, but we had quite a bit of issues with our room:
- There was only one AC in the room, which was not sufficient to cool the second bedroom
- The AC leaked a lot of water and it was extremely noisy (more than your average AC)
- Towels were really old, with wholes and very stiff
- the shower looked really dirty
The staff at the reception and the bell boys were really courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The wider spaces for comfortable stay. We are a four star hotel located in one of the most exclusive residential, commercial and business areas of the city, near the golf course Guadalajara Country Club, just 15 minutes from downtown and 35 minutes from International Airport. Here you can enjoy a pleasant stay and find everything you need at your fingertips. In addition to personal attention, and our staff will assist and orient to make your visit unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.