All reviews great hotel chief concierge business and pleasure every staff member turn down service the financial district la casa de los breakfast buffet is loved this hotel walking distance business stay rooms are comfortable the hotel is clean room service bottled water hotel restaurant
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Fantastic location, great service, boutique hotel attitude!!! This is one of the high end hotels of the Fiesta Americana brand and certainly shows it on the quality of the room, service and amenities. Highly recommend this hotel for business trips to Guadalajara.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jose Gustavo M, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear diegodM2050LK

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences during your stay at our hotel; I am really pleasant that your stay was comfortable and you really like our services, our main pourpose is to provide you a warm and safe stay.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

A very good choice in Guadalajara: comfort, modernity, service and location are key highlights of this hotel.

I stayed in a business trip and the hotel is a great choice.

The room is spacious and very comfortable. I had a King bed.

The 3 reasons why I did not give the 5 stars are:

1.- I asked for room service. The BLT was just ok. So food is not great.

2.- No tub in the bath room.

3.- I stayed at a lower floor (3rd floor) and at night it was a little noisy.

The location is great in one of the best zones of Guadalajara.

I do recommend this hotel as a very good choice.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gerardoverap
Jose Gustavo M, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Gerardoverap

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This hotel is consolidated to be one of the best hotels n Guadalajara, is not a top hotel but it's quality and service will not let you down. This time I was surprise of the bellboy at the check out he was super friendly, makes you fill good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Eduardo G

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Outstanding hotel in every aspect. Best meal I have ever had in a hotel restaurant. Excellent service, room was large, quiet, and comfortable. Bathroom was amazing. Every staff member I interacted with was friendly, spoke excellent English and was extremely efficient. I would stay here again every time I return and highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017

Dear Kevin20124

Reviewed 13 November 2017

So as i needed a place to stay again while visiting a company for business purposes. I decided once again to stay at this hotel. I had been traveling since 4am in the morning and I couldn't wait to get to this hotel so that I could relax. Once I arrived, I was not disappointed. Someone greeted me right away and offered to take my bag, they gave me a towel and bottle of water knowing that I must have been thirsty! It was at this point after 7pm and I was hungry. The lady at the front desk tried to assist me in finding a place to eat but I was so exhausted from travel that I then decided on room service & it was perfect! (on time & hot) What a way to end a long drawn out day. Anytime that I need to go to Guadalajara this is the first place that I will try to stay. This hotel is truly a relaxing place to wind down and forget that you are on a business trip... I truly look forward to one day bringing my family to stay and vacation at this hotel.

Room tip: The higher you go the better...
Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank charleshC4645SU
Jose Gustavo M, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear charleshC4645SU