Book now, pay at stay
  • Restaurant
Villa Ganz(Guadalajara)
US$129
US$79
Hotel Real Maestranza(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
La Mansion del Sol(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$63
US$56
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Hostel Guadalajara Hospedarte(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$35
US$19
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat hotelchief conciergebusiness and pleasureevery staff memberthe financial districtexcellent breakfastturn down servicela casade losbusiness staygreat showernice gymwalking distanceloved this hotelrooms are comfortablethe hotel is cleanlobby bar
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Excellent modern hotel, Although is somewhat an exclusive place you can get great rates that makes it like exclusivity doesn't have to exclude you or your budget, call the hotel you may be gladly surprised. Superb attentive service by everyone , located in the heart of the very nice financial district in Guadalajara, Mexico, very safe area some 20 or 25 minutes from Airport, depending of course of traffic, You can find great and diverse restaurants nearby which makes very tough for the hotel restaurant to compete, nonetheless I still recommend you try the hotel restaurant.

Room Tip: I stayed in the 16th floor very quiet,comfortable room with great day and night skyline views of Guadalajara.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Jose Gustavo M, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Riggo c

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences during your stay at our hotel; I am really pleasant that your stay was comfortable and you really like our services, our main pourpose is to provide you a warm and safe stay.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Fantastic location, great service, boutique hotel attitude!!! This is one of the high end hotels of the Fiesta Americana brand and certainly shows it on the quality of the room, service and amenities. Highly recommend this hotel for business trips to Guadalajara.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Jose Gustavo M, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear diegodM2050LK

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

A very good choice in Guadalajara: comfort, modernity, service and location are key highlights of this hotel.

I stayed in a business trip and the hotel is a great choice.

The room is spacious and very comfortable. I had a King bed.

The 3 reasons why I did not give the 5 stars are:

1.- I asked for room service. The BLT was just ok. So food is not great.

2.- No tub in the bath room.

3.- I stayed at a lower floor (3rd floor) and at night it was a little noisy.

The location is great in one of the best zones of Guadalajara.

I do recommend this hotel as a very good choice.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Gerardoverap
Jose Gustavo M, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Gerardoverap

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This hotel is consolidated to be one of the best hotels n Guadalajara, is not a top hotel but it's quality and service will not let you down. This time I was surprise of the bellboy at the check out he was super friendly, makes you fill good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Eduardo G

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Outstanding hotel in every aspect. Best meal I have ever had in a hotel restaurant. Excellent service, room was large, quiet, and comfortable. Bathroom was amazing. Every staff member I interacted with was friendly, spoke excellent English and was extremely efficient. I would stay here again every time I return and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business