“It's really good!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I love their Yakimeshi, which is basically fried rice and you can add whatever protein you want to it. I always make sure to order some eel sauce on the side and some jalapeños, Japanese food with a Mexican touch, I guess...

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Even when this sushi and most of the sushi restaurants in Mexico add a lot of ingredients that doesn’t belong in the original Japanese recipe, even when it Taste great for me the Philadelphia -cream chesse -I’ve noticed That the international food tourism doesn’t really like the Mexican style Sushi compared to the antique old recipes. I like this restaurant. I’m happy to help !

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

Been there only once. Good sushi, excellent service, so-so physical restaurant. But good choice if you want casual sushi. And the waiter was particularly agreeable.

Reviewed 11 May 2011

A problem with a good restaurant is when they open new franchises and it all comes crumbling down.... I went to the new Tokai near in Las Cañadas. I was my second time there I´m a fan of their more centric venues, and lord help them ..... I walked out after being treated like i was a food stamp line.
Horrible service, the people there have absolutely no trainning, no service attitude and most please save yourself a bat time and DONT GO.

Date of visit: May 2011