“One of the best”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went here for a late lunch today. We chose a table by the window with a wonder view over the city center. We each ordered a glass of the house wine, she had red and I white. The pours were generous and the wines were quite good. I had a minestrone vegetable soup which was delicious. For our main courses we ordered lasagne bolognese and Ravioli filled with spinach and cheese. Both these dishes were very good. For dessert I had a flan napolitano again very good. The over experience was well worth the fifty or sixty steps to reach it.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

They have a very good menu, decent wines, great setting (try to get a balcony table or view) - but they also usually only have one waiter and he does all the drink orders and food service. Not an issue on a slow night but terribly behind if they have more than a few tables full of customers.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Honestly, I had pesto pasta and it was fine. The views where you can both look over and look up were gorgeous.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Climb 90 steps up to this place, narrow and steep. A pleasant restaurant with very helpful staff most of whom speak English. Primarily Italian fare, pastas and the like. My friends had lasagna and spaghetti. I was not that hunger and had a salad (sliced tomato, mozzarella cheese and pesto followed by a different version of onion soup. All were excellent. The portions for us anyway were larger than most of us could handle. Excellent good tasting wine

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed dinner with my family, excellent environment with a good menu, reasonable prices!! Recomendable.