Hotel is old but that is the façade that it needs to keep being in Guanajuato's main Plaza. If you do not plan to stay at the hotel for that long of a period this is a good choice. If you are looking for some good night sleep I wouldn't recommend the hotel; being in front of the main Plaza the music and street noise do not stop until late at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1862, our Guanajuato Hotel keeps in its facilities a captivating colonial and historical appearance, a signature element of the best Hotels in Guanajuato. Posada Santa Fe is home of a big artwork collection by local artists and a lobby that stands out for its lofty beamed ceilings, fine chandeliers, antique furniture and spectacular paintings garnishing the walls. Stay in one of the 43 guest rooms of our Hotel in Guanajuato, all of them homely and comfortable for an easy rest in this magical colonial city.For added convenience, Posada Santa Fe Hotel features some other elements that distinguish us as the top choice among Guanajuato Hotels. A Tourist Ministry certified Restaurant with national and international dishes, a place that boasts a great view to the Jardin de la Union, a Parisian- style cafe terrace, functional rooms for both social and corporate events, parking lot and an endless list of amenities and services for a 4-star stay in the most traditional Guanajuato Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Posada Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Santa Fe Guanajuato
- Posada Santa Fe Hotel Guanajuato