“Delicious Vegan Cafe near Centro Historico”
Review of Veg Amo

Veg Amo
Ranked #522 of 5,848 Restaurants in Mexico City
Neighbourhood: Alameda
Neighbourhood: Alameda
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My wife and I visited Veg Amo after the Ballet Folklorico at Bellas Artes on Sunday morning. The cafe itself is super small, but has lots of delicious vegan options. I ordered the chilaquiles and was very pleased. My wife was pleased with her dish as well.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My wife and I, non-vegetarian tourists in CDMX, had lunch at this little restaurant after shopping at the nearby craft market. We were given English menus, and when the waiter had trouble understanding our fumbling Spanish, a fluent English speaker came to our help. My wife had the chiliaquiles con mole with a smoothie, and I had the waffle sandwich Yoda with horchata. All of them were very good, and ample portions. Our bill came to 105 pesos, a bargain even by Mexican standards. Service was quick and friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Delightful vegan cafe in the center of Mexico City! A gorgeous spot with a variety of options and two floors of seating. We had smoothies, Chilaquiles with Mole, a salad and cookies -- loved it all! CDMX is such an incredible vegan food capital but I would have returned here if there wasn't so many other options to explore. This is not far from all the sites of Centro Historico -- so stop here for breakfast or lunch when you're checking them out!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 25 December 2017

This little joint serves delicious vegan food at the right place--inexpensive even for CDMX. The augas are great, the shakes are amazing (!!!), and the posole I had was the best ever. (A salad was quite good and large but less amazing). Oh, and ask for the homemade hotsauce if you like spicy. Very friendly staff, too

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We went here for coffee and a snack. The coffee is surprisingly good, and very cheap. The brownie we had was also fabulous. The only complaint i would have is that the service is very slow. Like, very very slow

Date of visit: June 2017