“Wonderful Mexican Food”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Reviewed 16 October 2017

At the recommendation of my friends, I went to this restaurant for dinner with friends in October
The environment is nice with lots of Mexican style pictures and crafts.
The seafood is very nice, the one I ordered with "squid" was delicious. My friends ordered fish and looked good.
The Margarita with salt on glass rim I ordered, size big, is too big for me to finish. A small size would be enough.
The price was average, not expensive, not cheap.
The downside is there were many people in the restaurant and it's bit noisy and we had to raise our voice so that we could hear each other.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I haven’t even received my food and I’m loving it already, is a must to experience Mexican food, also they have food representing many regions of the country

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

If you are visiting Mexico City you shouldnt miss this place. Traditional mexican food gourmet style. While having a tequila or a giant margarita you can listen to typical mexican music.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Really good Mexican food, but not a lot for vegetarians. Great ambiance, perfect for locals and tourists alike who want classic Mexican food served in a colorful decorated, lively atmosphere with mariachis, although the mariachis can get a little too loud.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The chiles en nogadas were by far the worst we've ever had. However, they charge top dollars for them them (in excess of 200 MXN). As though bad and expensive food wasn't bad enough, they also charge a table service fee of 25 MXN per person. Save your money and go somewhere else, there are plenty of good options in Mexico city.