“Great service, decent food”
Review of Quebracho Lerma

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I'm sure the meat is a lot better than what I ordered (breaded chicken) but mine wasn't bad. I felt very welcome there and the starters (empanada) was great. If you love meat and/or empanadas this is definitely your place!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Behind a set up of typical "taberna" we discovered a great service and an even better meat, quality that you could only taste in Buenos Aires or Montevideo.
After three years in Mexico I finally have my Argentinian restaurant.
Javier Pacheco operates the restaurant with the style of the "porteño" he is.
A great surprise and looking forward to come back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Very good selection of food and drinks. The meat was excellently prepared, exactly to what I requested. I can recommend this restaurant to any meat lover. I personally loved the idea of showing all the meat cuts on order. Gives you a visible confirmation between a 400g and 800g piece of meat. And then comes the desert. Just as great. Make sure you go hungry to enjoy a good meal. All this severed by well presented and very friendly staff. Very attentive but not 'in your face'. I love this place.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We have visited the restaurant. Staff was very helpful and the meat was just perfectly cooked. There was a big selection of good wines too. We enjoyed our dinner very much

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of my preferred restaurant s inscrire México City, prices are fair, great service and extraordinary meals.
I love Ojo de Bife with some Chile's toreados

I strongly recommend this place