US$75
US$117
Westin.com
US$54
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$58
US$119
  • Restaurant
Hotel Plaza Revolucion(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$330
US$290
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssanta fedesign hotelthe hotel managermin walkfloorbathtublobbydesktoiletspgtilesuber
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

From the discreetly lit entrance to the sublimely chic lobby on the 5th floor to the tonal black and white oasis on the 26th floor with Amazing views of the city. This hotel was one sweet surprise after another. Soaring windows, spa bath, with incredible toiletries, innovative restaurant, and a drop dead gorgeous infinity pool. The staff was wonderfully attentative,especially Carlos at the front desk.

• Stayed: January 2013
RodrigoDeLaHoz, Gerente at Distrito Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and our Design. Thank you very much for all your comments. We are at your service and hope you will visit us again very soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 26 November 2012

I book this hotel for a business stay, I had some meetings to attend and look professional and quite to get some work done.

I definitely recommended for anyone looking for a great stay, it was quite, professional the hotel staff was super friendly and helpful.

Im going back in a couple of weeks and I have invited my Gfriend to get some work done and relax.

Room Tip: I did not get a chance to try the SPA, but on my next trip I will definitely do so.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
RodrigoDeLaHoz, Gerente at Distrito Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2012

We are very pleased you have enjoyed your stay with us
It was a pleasure to serve you and we hope you come back soon.

kind regards

Rodrigo De La Hoz

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Loved my stay at the DC! The views are spectacular!!! And there is a pool too thats makes you feel like you are in the middle of an Oasis rather than a city! The service is great, personal and friendly...they make you feel at home! Deffo the place to stay in Santa Fe!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2012

This hotel shares a high-rise building with office tenants on most floors and, on the ground floor, various retail businesses. I could not have been more pleased with my stay. I found the accommodations quite comfortable and the food very well prepared. The staff could not have been more accommodating. I was so inspired I even wrote a blog post about it.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
RodrigoDeLaHoz, Gerente at Distrito Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Mr. Denton

We are really grateful for your comments, and we hope you will come back soon, ¡this is your home!

Best regards

Rodrigo De La Hoz Foglia
Hotel Distrito Capital

Reviewed 23 September 2012

This hotel is located in the very nice area of Sante Fe. The lobby is on the 5th floor and the rooms are on the 25th and up offering beautiful views of the area city and hills beyond. There are 30 rooms and suites and I stayed in one of the rooms.

What I liked was the free internet..more hotels must start offering this instead of charging for it. There is also an ipod dock if you bring yours with you. The desk has space to plug your netbook/laptop and camera in to recharge. Behind the desk is a sofa and small marble table. I mostly used the sofa to put my suitcase on. There is a mini bar fridge and snack drawer. The prices were not bad at all for a hotel but the only quibble I have is the water. No comp water given, even the first night bottle given free would add so much more of a positive experience. Instead I grumbled as I had to pay 6.00 US for a small bottle of water. Hotel, please note this and change...it would make your guests feel better about staying here. The rooms are very plain and simple - leading to the look that the designers wanted for this hotel. Black, white with lemon yellow accents. The bathroom has a huge soaker tub plus rain shower - this shower was wonderful and very nice toiletries with wonderful soft fragrances like Rum body wash, Peppermint shampoo and Cilantro hair conditioner. The mirror is hidden yes, but it is right next to the sink so not that hard to find and there is a handle to see it. Nice big sink, fuffly white bathmat. There is also a small ironing board and iron and safe big enough for netbook, ipad, camera etc. The toilet is in its own little room along with a small sink. The windows are covered in blinds that move up and down by a switch located right by the bed...easy to use. TV is attached to the wall and offers a variety of stations including English.

The bed I think is a queen with four pillows, Housecoat and slippers, and even earplugs are supplied although I never used them at all during my four nights here and I am a light sleeper.

The lounge and pool is on the 5th where the lobby is. Very relaxing area to sit and have a drink or even work. I worked there quite a bit as it was nice to sit with my netbook and a nice cafe latte and listen to the water in the background. The pool is even heated for cool mornings and evenings. Four 'bed' type seatng areas so you can even lay down and just listen to the water. Little vases full of bright lemon yellow marigolds on all the tables and in the evenings candles are placed on the tables as well to give that magical feel to the evening.

I thought the service was great from both the reception and lounge area...I speak English and had no problems finding someone who understood me. Nice helpful staff and friendly too. This hotel is not far from the convention center so is very handy for those here on conventions. There is a 7/11 down the road as well as a pharmacy. For those wanting to shop there is a huge mall within walking distance offering anything you could want.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms really as they all have good views
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ICanTravelPanama

We are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay at Distrito Capital.
All our guests recomendations are very important and help us to improve our service every day.
We hope you come back soon.

Best Regards.

Rodrigo De La Hoz Foglia.
Distrito Capital Santa Fé