“unusual but worthwhile choice”
Review of Distrito Capital

Distrito Capital
Ranked #161 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 26 February 2013

this is not the sort of place we would usually choose to stay in but our gamble paid off. We enjoyed ourselves here and loved the tremendous views over the city. I cool, place to stay but far removed from the reality of the city. Ultra clean, fresh and modern - not an accurate representative of Mexico City.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Château du P
RodrigoDeLaHoz, Gerente at Distrito Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Thank you very much for your comments and your recomendation. We are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay at Distrito Capital.
We hope you visit us again very soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

From the discreetly lit entrance to the sublimely chic lobby on the 5th floor to the tonal black and white oasis on the 26th floor with Amazing views of the city. This hotel was one sweet surprise after another. Soaring windows, spa bath, with incredible toiletries, innovative restaurant, and a drop dead gorgeous infinity pool. The staff was wonderfully attentative,especially Carlos at the front desk.

• Stayed: January 2013
RodrigoDeLaHoz, Gerente at Distrito Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and our Design. Thank you very much for all your comments. We are at your service and hope you will visit us again very soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 26 November 2012

I book this hotel for a business stay, I had some meetings to attend and look professional and quite to get some work done.

I definitely recommended for anyone looking for a great stay, it was quite, professional the hotel staff was super friendly and helpful.

Im going back in a couple of weeks and I have invited my Gfriend to get some work done and relax.

Room Tip: I did not get a chance to try the SPA, but on my next trip I will definitely do so.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
RodrigoDeLaHoz, Gerente at Distrito Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2012

We are very pleased you have enjoyed your stay with us
It was a pleasure to serve you and we hope you come back soon.

kind regards

Rodrigo De La Hoz

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Loved my stay at the DC! The views are spectacular!!! And there is a pool too thats makes you feel like you are in the middle of an Oasis rather than a city! The service is great, personal and friendly...they make you feel at home! Deffo the place to stay in Santa Fe!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2012

This hotel shares a high-rise building with office tenants on most floors and, on the ground floor, various retail businesses. I could not have been more pleased with my stay. I found the accommodations quite comfortable and the food very well prepared. The staff could not have been more accommodating. I was so inspired I even wrote a blog post about it.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
RodrigoDeLaHoz, Gerente at Distrito Capital, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Mr. Denton

We are really grateful for your comments, and we hope you will come back soon, ¡this is your home!

Best regards