Lowest prices for your stay
Hilton
US$125
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$115
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Destinia.com
US$100
Hotels.comUS$115
Expedia.comUS$115
Prestigia.comUS$128
2,786 results
All reviews the executive lounge bellas artes great hotel diamond member within walking distance historic district lobby bar excellent location business trip an upgrade fitness center junior suite business center comfortable rooms reforma floor concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021

This hotel service, restaurants, and rooms were excellent! Clean and smelled good. The restaurant food was delicious and I could have tried even more things off the menu because everything was delicious! All restaurants were excellent service with great attention and great food! The concierge was so helpful set up my transportation from the airport and any events I liked. Everything in my room worked and they were so clean and comfortable! The bar lounge area felt so chic and relaxing! The bar tender made me feel at home and spoke great English! Everyone did. I will be back! P.s. I stayed at a different hotel in a different city and the service and cleanliness quality didn’t compare. Hilton Reforma has set the bar high!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Dear Mary C, Greetings from Hilton Mexico City Reforma ! We are proud to read that you have enjoyed your days in our hotel as well as the food and restaurants options. At Hilton we are committed to bring unforgettable experiences to our guests. Thank you so much for the recognition of our staff it will be a pleasure to share it with them, as well as for your recommendation and, for sure that It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

I would highly recommend this hotel. The location is central and amazing! The ambiance is great! My favorite part was the service the entire staff provided. The concierge team is fantastic. A special shout out to Jaime. He stayed in touch with me before the trip and answered all my questions within an hour of my email. He organized our Covid tests to return to the US at the hotel. So convenient! Another shout out to Samual, the bartender. He really took care of us. Fabiola did a great job taking care of our room 2422. Thank you Hilton Mexico City Reforma for a great experience! Until next time!

Room tip: Have the hotel book your Covid tests if needed before arrival. Always have pesos on you. The hotel has an atm.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Dear Passport44907475420, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the location of the property near to the principal attractions of the City and, the quality of service from the staff, this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests, I'm more than glad to share this with Jaime, Samuel and Fabiola.

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

The location is fabulous, you’re literally walking distance to everything. Is about 10 min walk to the zocalo and 5 minutes to Bella’s artes. You open the door and you’re in the reforma in front of the park La Alameda.

The hotel has three restaurants, El Cardenal that is fabulous for breakfast, must ask for the fresh baked Mexican bread, OMG us heaven and eat it with the nata which is a milk buttery spread.

They also have a more expensive restaurant for dinner, Sonora Grill. If you like steaks, this is a must. We had the fish ahumado, pure heaven.

For lunch they have the Terreza, simple inexpensive lunch.

Now the hotel itself is clean and the staff goes beyond call of duty to welcomed you. Although the hotel will soon need a makeover. Our refrigerator did not work and the bathroom is starting to look old, other than that, we had an amazing time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 99isabelg

Dear 99isabelg, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the location of the property near the principal attractions of the City, the restaurant variety options and, the quality of service from the staff, this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests, we appreciate your feedback regarding the facilities and the room you occupied.

Reviewed 17 July 2021

This is truly the best place to stay in Mexico City. The location is perfect for accessing the Historical Center, yet across from a lovely park. Everyone is treated like a special guest.Their adaptions for COVID make guests feel safe. In-house restaurants have wonderful offerings. Stay here if at all possible.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Gail, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the location of the property, as well the quality of service from the staff, this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests. Thank you so much for the recommendation. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2021

Overall, the hotel was great. My only issues were:

1. You had to ask for your room to be serviced daily. I didn’t know this, and came back to my room after a day or only to find no clean towels and a messy bed. To be fair, when I contacted the front desk they tended to it right away; but, I wish I didn’t have to deal with it at all.
2. The safe in my room needed a new battery. This sucked because I had to be in the room while they were doing the repair causing me to delay the start of my day while on vacation. This is something the maids should be checking as part of their daily service to the room.

Diamond members will enjoy Breakfast, it was fantastic, and the daily happy hour was also really nice. Samuel (our daily bartender) was fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2021

Dear Erika Molina, We are honored that you have chosen Hilton Mexico City Reforma during your last stay.
Thank you for sharing your experience and for giving us the opportunity to know more about your experience during your visit.
Your comments and observations have been shared with the managers of the hotel, the cleanliness and amenities are a very important part of the Hilton standards and your opinion is very important to improve and exceed our service every day. We appreciate your recognition to Samuel's service, it will be a pleasure to share this with him.
We look forward to serving you in the future.