3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Hilton.com
US$127
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$112
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Booking.comUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
ZenHotels.comUS$142
2,762 results
All reviews the executive lounge los dones alameda park bellas artes diamond member great hotel walking distance outdoor pool historic district lobby bar excellent location central location business trip fitness center concierge desk junior suite spacious rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

I am still at the hotel. Arrived here yesterday for a 3 day work trip. This is the first time I’m using this hotel in Mexico City and it will be the last even though I’m Diamond Hilton Honours.
I had booked a Tower Junior Suite which was uninhabitable due to a very loud noise from a transformer. It took them 3 calls and nearly 2 hours to offer me another room. I was assuming I would get the same or better. I got a downgrade. But to the executive floor. When I complained, they pretended they were doing me a favour as I was on the executive floor. Not much use as the lounge is shut and I should have access with my Hilton Honours Status anyway. After another 15 minutes they finally agreed that they would only charge me the reduced room rate. No excuse, nothing. Apparently they have no other options.
I was too tired to fight even though junior suites and business suites came up on their website for the same night.
Tonight, I came back from work to find my room had not been serviced. I phoned more than an hour ago to complain, went to the bar, came back. Still nothing. Phoned again 10 minutes ago. Apparently, they are on their way. It’s a long way.
Never again for me. This hotel is a disaster. Will go back to my usual Grand Hyatt in Polanco next time.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Dear Mrs. Schlumpfi, First and foremost I would like to thank you for your preference and for your loyalty as a Hilton Honors Diamond Member.
I unfortunately received your comments only yesterday and was unable to personally contact you before your departure.
Please accept our most sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused and will shortly be in touch with you to make things right.
Our priority has always been and always will be to deliver unparalleled levels of service for our Hilton Honors members as well as to all our guests.
I sincerely hope we will have the chance to welcome you back at the Hilton Mexico City Reforma and certainly do our best to change your perception.
Warmest regards from Mexico City.

Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Our stay was a great experience! It’s accessible to many places, clean, staff is courteous, offered travel required Covid testing on site, and so much more. We took a two day tour and pick and drop off was just a 5 minute walk. My family, will definitely stay here again in the future!

Room tip: Check times for on site restaurants, bar, and pool. We weren’t able to use the pool, because it closed at 7 P.M. and that’s when we got back
Trip type: Travelled with family
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Dear guest Trail54961562838, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for sharing your review through TripAdvisor. We are proud to read that you and your family have enjoyed your days in our hotel, as you mention, we have a great location, nearby to many attractions, like Bellas Artes, Historic Center, Alameda Park, museums, etc. and we offer assistance with the Covid test that you need to have a secure come back to you home.
We do appreciate your kind comments about the service of our team members and, for the recommendation. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

This hotel service, restaurants, and rooms were excellent! Clean and smelled good. The restaurant food was delicious and I could have tried even more things off the menu because everything was delicious! All restaurants were excellent service with great attention and great food! The concierge was so helpful set up my transportation from the airport and any events I liked. Everything in my room worked and they were so clean and comfortable! The bar lounge area felt so chic and relaxing! The bar tender made me feel at home and spoke great English! Everyone did. I will be back! P.s. I stayed at a different hotel in a different city and the service and cleanliness quality didn’t compare. Hilton Reforma has set the bar high!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mary C, Greetings from Hilton Mexico City Reforma ! We are proud to read that you have enjoyed your days in our hotel as well as the food and restaurants options. At Hilton we are committed to bring unforgettable experiences to our guests. Thank you so much for the recognition of our staff it will be a pleasure to share it with them, as well as for your recommendation and, for sure that It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

I would highly recommend this hotel. The location is central and amazing! The ambiance is great! My favorite part was the service the entire staff provided. The concierge team is fantastic. A special shout out to Jaime. He stayed in touch with me before the trip and answered all my questions within an hour of my email. He organized our Covid tests to return to the US at the hotel. So convenient! Another shout out to Samual, the bartender. He really took care of us. Fabiola did a great job taking care of our room 2422. Thank you Hilton Mexico City Reforma for a great experience! Until next time!

Room tip: Have the hotel book your Covid tests if needed before arrival. Always have pesos on you. The hotel has an atm.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Dear Passport44907475420, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the location of the property near to the principal attractions of the City and, the quality of service from the staff, this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests, I'm more than glad to share this with Jaime, Samuel and Fabiola.
Thank you so much for the recommendation. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

The location is fabulous, you’re literally walking distance to everything. Is about 10 min walk to the zocalo and 5 minutes to Bella’s artes. You open the door and you’re in the reforma in front of the park La Alameda.

The hotel has three restaurants, El Cardenal that is fabulous for breakfast, must ask for the fresh baked Mexican bread, OMG us heaven and eat it with the nata which is a milk buttery spread.

They also have a more expensive restaurant for dinner, Sonora Grill. If you like steaks, this is a must. We had the fish ahumado, pure heaven.

For lunch they have the Terreza, simple inexpensive lunch.

Now the hotel itself is clean and the staff goes beyond call of duty to welcomed you. Although the hotel will soon need a makeover. Our refrigerator did not work and the bathroom is starting to look old, other than that, we had an amazing time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 99isabelg

Dear 99isabelg, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the location of the property near the principal attractions of the City, the restaurant variety options and, the quality of service from the staff, this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests, we appreciate your feedback regarding the facilities and the room you occupied.