3 people are viewing this hotel
Hilton.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
travelup.comUS$114
2,751 results
All reviews the executive lounge los dones alameda park bellas artes diamond member great hotel walking distance outdoor pool historic district lobby bar excellent location central location business trip fitness center concierge desk junior suite spacious rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had a lovely 5 night stay at this hotel with points. As a Diamond member, they were kind and generous to upgrade me to a larger room on a high floor with an amazing view.

The gym is big with all the equipment I usually use. And the breakfast was outstanding. Location is perfect.

Date of stay: August 2021
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tripkamaaina, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the magnificent view of the city, as well as the Gym area and the quality of service from the staff, this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests. Thank you so much for your loyalty and the recommendation. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

The service from the team members who work at the hotel are the true stars of the visit. That’s not to say other aspects of the my stay were deficient. Check in was a breeze, my room was beyond wonderful, I opted for an upgrade to a suite and the cost was minimal for what I received. The team members at both the bar lobby and the main restaurant were welcoming and friendly. The concierges were knowledgeable and helpful. I ordered room service daily for either food or just a snack and it was simple and service was equally superb. I have nothing negative to stay, it was 5 wonderful days.

Trip type: Travelled solo
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear MDBENNETT, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for your time for sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the quality of service from the staff, as well as the room this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests. We will appreciate if you give us more details about those aspects that didn't met your expectations. We want to thank you so much for the recommendation and, we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2021

My stay at this hotel with my family for my mother’s birthday was absolutely amazing! Very clean and fancy. One of the servers in the evening, Adan, was especially welcoming whenever I’d attend happy hour in the lobby. He’d voluntarily give recommendations for local places to visit and was overall just genuinely invested in making sure me and my family’s time in CDMX was well spent. 10/10 service, would definitely come again :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Dear Milah, Thank you so much for your recent visit to Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.com
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you and your family enjoyed the service at the Lobby Bar, it will be a pleasure to share your recognition with Adan, we are pleased to learn that the cleanliness and the facilities were to your liking. This motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests. Thank you so much for the recommendation. It will be an honor to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

Very good service level, helpful staff, beautiful location near a park. Several restaurants in the hotel. Unfortunately not been able to use the pool due to COVID restrictions but we had a great stay.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Dear Ddusse468939, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the magnificent location of the property, as well the quality of service from the staff, this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests. We apologize with you if you didn't enjoy the pool area, as you mentioned this restriction is a pandemic consequence, we hope to the situation get better soon and, by your next visit you may have access to this area as well as the rest of the services you expect for. Thank you so much for the recommendation. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

My stay at the Hilton Reforma was pleasant, with no complaints. I had stayed here before (pre-Covid), and although the pandemic changes, they were as good if not better in their hospitality and friendliness. Even though there was no executive lounge or breakfast buffet, they made up for it with a full-service breakfast restaurant on the 6th floor. The hotel provided on-site PCR COVID testing, required for entry back to the US, which made things easier. I’d recommend the Hilton Reforma to any business or leisure traveler wanting a safe, clean, and relaxing place to stay in Mexico City.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear JackH2O, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the facilities, as well the quality of service from the staff, this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests, we appreciate your comments about the pandemic measurements, we hope the situation get better soon, so we may offer to you the service you expect. Thank you so much for the recommendation. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.