2 people are viewing this hotel
Hilton
US$125
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$115
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
FindHotel
US$99
Expedia.comUS$115
Hotels.comUS$115
travelup.comUS$129
2,786 results
All reviews the executive lounge bellas artes great hotel diamond member within walking distance historic district lobby bar excellent location business trip an upgrade fitness center junior suite business center comfortable rooms reforma floor concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2021

The staff is extremely excellent and the food is delicious. Everything around the hotel is perfect. The rooms are super clean. The room service comes really fast. The hotel also helps with the Covid 19 test.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Dear Sandra, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the great location of the property, as well as the quality of the food and, the excellence of the service from the staff, this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests. As you mentioned, due the COVID situation, it is a pleased to assist our guests to schedule of the test to get easier their home come back.
Thank you so much for the recommendation. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

The hotel itself is an above average business hotel. All of the amenities are closed due to Covid-19 which I found odd since they had a full party with 50-100 guest in the garden but as is life. Obed at reception was amazing and answered all questions I had and helped sort out my future travels. I stay at hotels 20-50 days out of the year and have met a variety of staff working reception but Obed was my favorite in recent memory.

Trip type: Travelled solo
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Dear Walter, Thank you so much for your recent visit to Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor. We do appreciate your feedback, rest assured that we are keep working, to offer our guests the best quality of service.
Is great to read that the service and attention of Ober at the Front Desk was great, it will be a pleasure to share it with him.
Thank you for the recommendation that you have done. I do hope to have a new opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

I had a lovely 5 night stay at this hotel with points. As a Diamond member, they were kind and generous to upgrade me to a larger room on a high floor with an amazing view.

The gym is big with all the equipment I usually use. And the breakfast was outstanding. Location is perfect.

1  Thank tripkamaaina
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Tripkamaaina, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the magnificent view of the city, as well as the Gym area and the quality of service from the staff, this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests. Thank you so much for your loyalty and the recommendation. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

The service from the team members who work at the hotel are the true stars of the visit. That’s not to say other aspects of the my stay were deficient. Check in was a breeze, my room was beyond wonderful, I opted for an upgrade to a suite and the cost was minimal for what I received. The team members at both the bar lobby and the main restaurant were welcoming and friendly. The concierges were knowledgeable and helpful. I ordered room service daily for either food or just a snack and it was simple and service was equally superb. I have nothing negative to stay, it was 5 wonderful days.

Trip type: Travelled solo
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear MDBENNETT, First and foremost, I would like to thank you, for your recent stay at Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for your time for sharing your review through TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you enjoyed the quality of service from the staff, as well as the room this motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests. We will appreciate if you give us more details about those aspects that didn't met your expectations. We want to thank you so much for the recommendation and, we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2021

My stay at this hotel with my family for my mother’s birthday was absolutely amazing! Very clean and fancy. One of the servers in the evening, Adan, was especially welcoming whenever I’d attend happy hour in the lobby. He’d voluntarily give recommendations for local places to visit and was overall just genuinely invested in making sure me and my family’s time in CDMX was well spent. 10/10 service, would definitely come again :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM Reforma, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Dear Milah, Thank you so much for your recent visit to Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.com
We are more than happy to read about your experience, and that you and your family enjoyed the service at the Lobby Bar, it will be a pleasure to share your recognition with Adan, we are pleased to learn that the cleanliness and the facilities were to your liking. This motivates us to continue on the same path in order to fulfill our promise of excellence to all our guests. Thank you so much for the recommendation. It will be an honor to welcome you back soon.