All reviews internet speed hot water desk shower cons luxury
Reviewed 4 January 2018

The Hotel is very nice , we stayed in the room 1003 which has an extra large bed , the place is nice well decorated , rooms are big enough and the bathroom and shower are also quite big , which makes your stay very comfortable.
Make sure you add the breakfast option to your reservation , food is good the kitchen staff is friendly and nice , same goes for the cleaning lady , room was always clean and every time they come and clean the restock the shampoos water bottles and soaps.

I would stay here again with no hesitation , the only cons we encounter are minimum but I will write them none the less so you beware

The walls are not soundproof , you hear everything from room to room , so if you are unlucky as it happened to me , to be right next to a family with kids , well you will suffer a little sooner or later , my neighbors were a little noisy , specially their kids , they were literally playing with whistles and shouting to each other , now to be fair I did not complaint as I was barely in the hotel and it was during the holiday season , so I did not wanted to be a "grinch" after all they were kids, I think however the hotel could monitor this kind of situations knowing beforehand that their walls are kindda thin.

This did not spoiled my stay and It did not change my view at the hotel , chances are that if I would have complained the hotel would have done something about it.

And they need to put instructions on how to use the freaking shower , its a ritual every morning you have to configure the levers in a very weird and particular way to have even a little of warm not to say hot water , I ended up showering with cold water I called the desk a couple of times and they gave us the instructions and we tried to follow them but still it was very hard not to say impossible.

So maybe when the bellboy comes to show you your room he can also show you how to use the hot shower or they print instructions and put them in every shower.

That being said I would definitely use this hotel again in my future stays , is nice it has great breakfast friendly staff , is not expensive and is a few blocks away from the famous angel at the roundabout " angel libertador"

Room tip: Ask for the double bed the difference in the price is minimum and you will rest better !
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Have been to this hotel some years ago, when it was called ROMA. Recently booked again now it is called EXE. Nothing changed, still great service. The rooms are very well prices - great value for money. The decoration is awesome, internet speed is good, breakfast is good. This is going to be my fixed place whenever i need to be in D.F.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank martijnbuijs2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in a good area, safe and convenient to restaurants and shops. Very friendly and helpful hotel staffs. The only downside is that there is no air condition in most of the hotel room. My room is on top floor and has a portable AC, which is not very powerful.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AmandaPandaCA
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I made a reservation for this hotel via hotels.com. Two days later I arrived and they had canceled my reservation WITHOUT ANY NOTICE AT ALL because my credit card had not gone through. They had my contact information.

They did not apologize and acted like it was the most normal thing in the world to just cancel someone's reservation even though the reservation was "guaranteed" and "pay on arrival."

I asked to speak with the manager and was flat-out denied. I asked multiple times and no reason was given other than "it's not possible."

Why didn't my card work? Oh, because on their printout of my reservation they had written down all of my credit card information by hand, and the CRV was missing a digit. (By the way, this paper was just sitting on the counter, out in the open.)

No apologies, no alternatives. Horrible experience that calls into question my faith in "reservations."

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Chris D
Reviewed 11 November 2016

After reading reviews, I did not have high hopes for this hotel, but it saved me after my pre-booked hotel turned out to be in a sketchy neighborhood and I needed a new place last minute, over a holiday weekend. They really have taken everything that people have said and improved it. My room had an air con, although the exhaust tube wasn't installed anywhere, I improvised and shoved the tube out the window and all was well after that.
The area was absolutely perfect. I walked everywhere, there's tons to do and see and great food within a few minutes walk. I felt safe at night walking alone as a solo female tourist. The staff was nice. I didn't try the breakfast, although they had great hours, all the way until 11am and 11:30 on weekends and holidays.

Date of stay: November 2016