“Everything was great BUT ...”
Review of Hotel Habita

Hotel Habita
Ranked #170 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 10 September 2017

The location is fantastic. Lots of nearby dining options and safe to walk around. The hotel, while not being big, is quite nice. No complaints about the staff (super friendly, plenty of English speaking), or the room (smallish, but quite comfortable).

The only thing that caused them to lose a full star on this review, was that the noise from outside sounded like there was no wall at all. Monday-Wednesday wasn't terrible, but on Thursday there was a party going on until 5 AM and I might has well have gone down and joined them because it sounded like it was going on in my room. I could not tell if the party was happening on the roof of the Habita, or in the street below. But it was LOUD. I've stayed at plenty of "happening" places before, but at least they had some moderately effective sound barriers to let guests get a good nights sleep. This place had none.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Gerente H, Gerente at Hotel Habita, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel Habita.
On behalf of all Employees of Habita, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit in Mexico city.

thanks for letting us know about external noise, we will take care about this situation.

sincerily

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Superb place for a business meeting, including a surprisingly good lunch.
No doubt, a great place to try for a longer stay.
The place offers great ammenities, such a spa and a gym.
Location is excellent and the place looks comfortable and quiet.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Gerente H, Gerente at Hotel Habita, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear DFM66,
General Manager.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This is my first time staying at this boutique hotel located in the Polanco area. This area has the traditional chain hotels which are all pretty expensive. Habita was an affordable option.

I was hesitant at first just because I like the comfort and predictability that chain hotels provide, however, I am as very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is on a great location near restaurants and multinationals in the area.

The service was excellent, rooms to my liking and the price very affordable. I will definitely consider this for my next stay.

I do want to point out that the workout area is a bit small (a stepper, stationary bike, treadmill, dumbbell rack , bench machine and lat pull down machine). Then again it's a boutique hotel so I was not expecting a large gym.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Gerente H, Gerente at Hotel Habita, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

On behalf of all Employees of Hotel Habita, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit in Mexico city.

Sincerely:

Reviewed 25 May 2017

If you're cold, the fireplace is a warm and social setting. For the odd hot day, take a dip in the rooftop pool. The cocktails and snacks are delicious. The best view is of the projected images on the adjacent building featuring local photography. Check out the barber shop on the ground floor.

Stayed: May 2017

Sincerely:

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I love this hotel, the service is amazing, the food is spot on, the breakfast-brunch options are very enjoyable too. The location is also perfect in one of the nicest districts of the city with access to shopping, dining, business, you name it. We would love to stay again any time.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Gerente H, Gerente at Hotel Habita, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear AnaLandet.

We hope you will allow us to serve you again in the future.
Hotel Habita is your home in Mexico city.
We look forward to your return!

Francisco De La Hoz Foglia