“Awesome design”
Review of W Mexico City

W Mexico City
Ranked #23 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The location of the hotel was really good. I felt safe all the time when were walking around. Nice restaurants to visit. Also the bedroom are really well designed. The bar of the hotel was fun while I was there. Many people with good vibes having a good time. We had a drink before going up to the room to sleep.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
W_Mexico_City, Whatever / Whenever at W Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hello there GutierrezFelix;

I hope that drink before going to bed helped you to sleep well. Next time spend more time on it so you can live the complete experience in our Living Room Bar!

Did you have time to chill in our Away Spa? Don't forget to drop by during your next stay!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two weeks. Perfect location, close to plenty of attractions and restaurants. Rooms are very comfortable, really noticed the superior beds. This is a very stylish and colourful hotel, but the comfort and convenience are not compromised. The outstanding staff are the real showstoppers here, they will do anything to meet your needs. Fantastic restaurant recommendations, great help with the tours and other activities. They really made our trip so enjoyable. The people here and the hotel sums up so perfectly how wonderful Mexicans and Mexico City is. Cannot rate highly enough. Would reward 10 stars if I could!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
W_Mexico_City, Whatever / Whenever at W Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

WOW, looks like you had a complete W Experience Cycle_Enthusiast!

We love when we received reviews just like yours! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us and with other travellers.

This great vibe is the mix between an amazing city, an impredictible place, and the best team... What could go wrong?

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Fabulous place great People and Pedro really looked after us. We arrived for a friends wedding and the experience was fabulous from the check in to the rooms to the bar. It has good WiFi coverage and cool Jacuzzi.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Hello there David;

It's great to know you had an awesome stay and a great wedding to party in a W way!

Thanks a lot for sharing a bit of your experience with us. We will show this to Pedro; I'm sure he will be glad to know he helped you to create sucha a memorable moment.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is the first W I've ever been too and since then it is still my favorite. A couple of reasons: great location (close to a ton of great restaurants, the theater and the metro), great views of the city, and the rooms also have hammocks. For many, this is an irrelevant detail, but since I grew up having these in my backyard it brings relaxation and comfort to a luxury hotel in a new and different way. It also has all the regular W-ish things about it so if that is what you're into its a great option. The bar on the bottom floor usually has a lot going on during the weekend as well.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
W_Mexico_City, Whatever / Whenever at W Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hello there Omar;

Looks like you had a complete W Experience, thanks a lot for sharing it with us!

It's great to know everything went so smooth during your stay in W Mexico City. We have a new style in our bedrooms and the hammocks aren't here anymore... But there are a lot of new things to discover, when are you coming back? I'm sure you'll love our new design!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and drinks at the hotel's bar. But most importantly, fantastic service.

I needed some help from a bartender in order to surprise my girlfriend. I spoke to Alejandro Maldonado so he could help me out with the surprise.

It's hard to describe how awesome he was. I came into the bar with Gina as my friend, and she came out as my girlfriend. So Alejandro, muchísimas gracias for your help. We really enjoyed your service and role play!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
W_Mexico_City, Whatever / Whenever at W Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

WOW Alberto, those are amazing news, cheers for you and Gina!

Be sure I will share this wonderful review with Alejandro, I know he will loved to find out he helped you ti créate that kind of expecience.

Next time you can twist the game a bit by bringing her to a relaxing date in our Away Spa. Temazcal, massage and then end up with our hot tub... Sounds like a great plan, isn't it?

When are you coming back? Hope to see you soon!