US$94
US$75
US$53
Trip.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$139
US$231
US$180
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$121
Downtown Beds(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$49
US$47
Hotels.com
1,090 results
All reviewsjose andrespolanco arealobby barwalking distancerain showergreat areabusiness tripgreat roomrooms are spaciouswake up callbusiness travelerperfect hotelrestaurants and shopssafe neighborhoodmodern hotelchapultepec parkhotel restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have so many wonderful things to say about the W Hotel in Mexico City! First off, the staff went above and beyond to make our trip exciting, rememberable and a 10 out of 10 experience. The W Insider, Carlos, and his team were so accommodating and some of the most hospitable staff I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. The staff at the beautiful and delicious restaurant were amazingly kind as well.

As for the rooms, they were impeccable. Fun, glamorous and provided great views of the city. We loved the Polanco neighborhood as well. The location of the W is close to tons of amazing shops and restaurants. We could have spent another week exploring Polanco alone!

The W Hotel in Mexico City does not disappoint!! I encourage everybody to go!!!!!

Room Tip: best views, great vibe, fantastic food
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
W_Mexico_City, Whatever Whenever at W Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Lily S.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you very much for your review. It is always great to get detailed reviews to let us know how we are doing!
I will share this with the staff as I know this will help keep them motivated. We love to see our guests always with a smile and know they are having a good time.T
The surroundings gives an extra touch to your experience,there are many places you can visit.

On your next stay, I invite you to enjoy some drinks in our Living Room Bar . Thank you again, we sincerely look forward to your next visit!

Whatever Whenever

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Omar Huerto had excellent experience and service at the cafe. Great coffee and he helped me plan my day seeing the city. His female colleague was also helpful with recommendations but we did not catch her name.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
W_Mexico_City, Whatever Whenever at W Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hello Lynda K.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I’m glad to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay and also to enjoy our city with the great recommendations that Omar give you, be sure I will share this comments with Omar and Natalia as I know this will help keep them motivated.
I invite you to visit our Living Room Bar at night so you can get a different experience.

Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Mexico City.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve never actually written a review but felt compelled to do so after having such a good time while we were staying at the W for a bachelor’s party. The first day, while we were trying to figure out our plan for the trip, we bumped into a girl named Natalia at the W Cafe who really saved us! None of us really speak Spanish, but she couldn’t have been nicer and recommended us tourist attractions, restaurants and bars — and we had such a good time! The service here was incredible and really differentiated our experience from that of other hotels; I’d highly recommend this hotel to others, we’ll definitely be coming back here to explore Mexico City some more!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
W_Mexico_City, Whatever Whenever at W Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Hello Sptraver.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I’m really glad to hear that you and your friends were able to enjoy our facilities and our friendly service. Of course I will share your comments to Natalia I know this will keep her motivated, I´m sure you enjoy our city with all the recommendation Natalia share.
We love that our guests take with them new experiences. On your next stay, perhaps you will have a chance to relax on our Away Spa.

Thank you again, we sincerely look forward to your next visit!

Whatever Whenever

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This has been the best hotel that I have gone to. I loved the hospitality I have gotten in a hotel so far. I would totally recommend it. especially the attention of the waiter Enrique Vega. I would love to come again.

Stayed: June 2018

Hello Juleysi G.

Thank you very much for your comments, I'm glad you had an excellent stay with us, giving you the best experiences away from home is our priority.I will share these comments with Enrique, all of his efforts are reflected in these comments, and will continue to give the best.
Do not forget to relax on our Away Spa on your next visit.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

If the 1990’s had a bar with a flare that would be the W. Nonetheless, the bar staff is popping no matter the hour. We had the privilege of being serviced by Nathalia and Omar by morning and Giovanni by evening. Being greeted with such warming personalities really makes the whole experience for this hotel. Detoxing with the morning crew and then retoxing with Giovanni is what keeps us coming back for more.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hello PersaNathalie.

Thank you very much for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoy your stay with us, we love to receive our guests as if they were at home.
I will share the great comments with our staff including Natalia, Omar and Giovanni, I know this will help keep them motivated and keep providing an excellent service for all our guests, that's the best thing we do.

In your next visit I invite you to try some of our delicious dishes in our restaurant "J" By Jose Andres.
We will be glad to have you again with us

And remember always carry in your life one of our passions, DETOX - RETOX - REPEAT.