US$133
US$52
US$49
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Plaza Revolucion(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$61
US$58
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$330
US$290
1,067 results
All reviewsjose andrespolanco areashower arealobby barwalking distancerain showergreat areabusiness tripgreat roomwake up callrooms are spaciousbusiness travelerperfect hotelrestaurants and shopssafe neighborhoodmodern hotelchapultepec park
Reviewed 29 August 2007

This was a nice surprise. The "W" is a modern hotel, with a unique décor, and excellent service. The attention to details is everywhere, from the music playing in the CD player when you first enter the room, to the open plan shower room. For the first time in several years, on a business trip, I had a pleasant and exciting stay in a hotel. The location is very good, everything feels contemporary, and it would be perfect placed near, or within, the Tate Modern. The food is very good, and the staff very courteous and helpful - they opened the business centre for me at 03:00 AM local time (09:00 AM in London), so that I could access the internet. That is outstanding, and it was done with a smile. The unique décor may be a bit tiring, so I am not sure if I would go for a very long stay, but for any trips under 10 days the “W” is my choice of hotel in Mexico City.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
3  Thank MHSV_MG
Reviewed 6 August 2007

I stayed for one night at the W and all I can say is that I did not want to leave. Plush beds, spacious rooms, good spa, excellent (but pricey) food... but the best part was the service. Security was top notch, bellemn always helped, room service was quick and extremely efficient and housekeeping was excellent. The design of the room is very modern and I loved the hammock in the shower and triple head shower. Only thing I was not crazy about was the red walls, but the bed was so maazing you fall asleep quickly. I booked through otel.com and had no issues. I will go back for sure!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank JeannetteTravel
Reviewed 15 July 2007

After a grim stay at the W in the Maldives we reluctantly booked into
this hotel in Mexico for a couple of nights. We werent sure whether to go to the fourseasons or the W, both basic rooms being the same price (£100 rm pn) - but were very glad that we stayed here.

It was clean and efficient, the staff were helpful, the bar was buzzy, & it was in a 'safe neighbourhood' where we could stroll around quite easily. We were upgraded to a suite on the 21st floor - which had a giant ceiling to floor glass window along the side of the room - giving both the circular bathtub and the loo - the most amazing view out across mexico city.

Annoyingly there were two complimentary bottles of champagne - when we would have preferred water - and the restaurant was completely devoid of atmosphere. But they werent big problems - and there are so many great restaurants in the City there is no need to stay confined to your hotel.

We went to a restaurant called - el Bajio - which is a minutes walk away - on the same street as the hotel - and had an excellent lunch of great mexican food. Certainly worth a visit - and make sure you make a reservation as its always packed (NB - its only open for breaksfast and lunch).

The W - definatly works in a city setting and for a two day base - it was perfect.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
3  Thank FMP
Reviewed 9 April 2007

We stayed here for a few days in December 2006 and would come back. We liked how the hotel is in a safe area and close to great restaurants, the hammock in the bathroom, the friendly and helpful service, and the fun restaurant/bar in the lobby and mezzanine floor. The complimentary refreshments, xmas cookies and hot beverages, in the lobby were also a nice touch. We weren't crazy about the red and white walls in our room.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HopingThisHelps
Reviewed 23 January 2007

My wife give me a great birthday present: a weekend stay at the trendy W Mexico City. We took advantage of the special weekend low rates (199 dlls per night) and the hotel really was worth the trip to Mexico City (we live at Morelia, Michoacan, a three hours trip by car). The W is brand new, located at the stylish Polanco neighborhood, just across Chapultepec Park. The staff is friendly (all dressed in black at the front desk and the bellboys), the architecture and interior design is minimalist, the rooms are quite different from the usual hotel rooms: they are loft style, with the bathroom integrated to the rest of the room (the washbasin is actually in front of the bed), and very well equipped. The service is superb: newspaper at your door in the morning, two changes of towels daily, bathrobes, slippers, wine glasses and even a hammock to relax in the bathroom. And with the whatever whenever concierge service you can get almost anything you want in Mexico City.
There are a lot of atractions near the hotel: museums, the sofisticated shops at Mazaryk Avenue, new and trendy malls (Antara), fancy restaurants and a wide array of night clubs. We deffinitely recommend the W.

Stayed: January 2007