“Worst dinner in DF”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Roma
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We ordered a starter, 3x Sushi Rolls, 2 x Nigiri and Vino Blanco + lemonade.

The wine was very sweet, 2 out of 3 Sushi rolls did not match our order and they did not bring the nigiri at all (although they put them on the bill).

Taste of sushi was below average. Eg Shrimp roll hardly had any shrimp in it. Rice was overcooked and mushy.

Service was okay. In the end you pay way too much for what you get.

1  Thank Manuger123

Reviewed 21 January 2016

We basically bumped on this place by pure chance. It is not easily seen from street level, as it´s located on top of a nondescript bank branch office and ATMs. But once you´re in, it´s a nice terrace to sit and relax. We order namaharumaki (not fried spring rolls) which were served with a delicious miso sauce, prawn pad-thai, chicken with cashew nuts (they call it "tori nut"), yakitori and california roll sushi. All the food was very nice but the chicken dish was particularly tasty despite the fact that it did not include much chicken. I also had a refreshing ginger water that is much recommended. We definitely will go back for another weekend brunch!

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

I was at Mog yesterday and decided to try Mog Mog today. It was better!

Food definitely tasted more authentic - I'm Asian, you can trust me.

I read about the bad service, but never experienced any of that.

1  Thank Carolloo83
Reviewed 7 October 2015

After many visits to this place, finally I decided to write a review.
The following was found consistently during all the times I ate here.
- Excellent menu of Japanese and Asian inspired flavors well executed.
- Wide variety of drinks alcoholic and non.
- Service need to improve a lot, they have some kind of attitude that is not enjoyable as a guest. This made me not giving a 5 starts.
- Prices are acceptable or expensive depending of what you order. You will find many things that are a bargain while others a total thievery.
- Location is nestled in the heart of the Roma neighborhood. Making this place a hot spot.

Of course I will come back, but seriously they need to change and train the staff.

1  Thank draghignazzo
Reviewed 6 October 2015

We visited on a Saturday night and the place was busy, with lots of people waiting for tables. We were told we would have to wait 20 mins, but were seated within 5. The food choice is electic with Japanese, Korean, Thai and Malay food. We mixed and matched and were not disappointed with our selections. The food was delicious and the decor and atmosphere is great. A great choice in a hip neighborhood.