Camino Real Pedregal
US$128
US$109
Westin.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

W Mexico City(Mexico City)
US$246
US$85
US$129
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Styles Mexico Zona Rosa(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$64
  • Breakfast included
US$330
US$290
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desk staffeasy accessmexicosfreewayuber
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel during a business trip to the southern part of Mexico City. After checking in I was greeted with a brief power outage. My room was overlooking the highway and a gravel pit. The wifi was very slow and streaming video was impossible. The food was average to above-average. Most of the employees spoke English. The room was average.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Cord-69
Reviewed 11 October 2013

4 day stay, 3 out of 4 days, no coffee cup in room that they charge for the in room coffee service (that has no sign to tell you they are charging you for this!), 3 out of 4 days no bathmat or hand towels.....
Tube TVs.....need I say more?

And to top it off, the elevator says to room 34 or 35, but in reality they have only 14 floors, all to make them look more impressive...
When I talked about the coffee and cleaning service at check out the clerk only asked me for my credit card for payment.......great service guys :-(

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Chug66
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed in this hotel when visiting Mexico City for work (it was arranged for me). The hotel chain is actually very well-regarded in Mexico and my Mexican colleagues were very impressed, but my reaction is "mediocre." The accommodations are old and tired (a minus), but the room was clean and the AC very quiet (a plus). You are nickel-and-dimed in that you have to pay for all extras, from breakfast to the internet to bottled water; the prices are outrageous if you are Mexican but reasonable if you are North American. Once paid for, the internet was rapid (a plus). The service is flashy but not substantive (a minus): there were always an army of doorman ready to help me with my bag and open doors, but I waited 25 minutes to checkout because there were no actual front desk staff. One morning I did not receive my requested wake-up call (a minus), but the light bulb that was out in my bathroom was replaced immediately (a plus). What I gather from talking to my Mexican colleagues is that, if you need a business hotel in that part of Mexico City, it's a good deal. And really, you won't suffer too much.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I decided stay in this hotel for location, the rate is high and service is bad. When I arrived to the front desk they can´t find my reservation, this is not a problem I know that this kind of things happened but they only say your reservation is not here.
I have to buy an internet time for show them my locator, they not offer a call or something, after one hour they told me, we find the reservation, no apologizes, nobody contact me for offer and explanation.
Front desk service in morning is terrible, rooms are ok but no great, carpets have stains.
Check out was very good, and Food and beverage is with good level. I don´t want to stay again in this hotel they need standards of quality and friendly staff at the front desk.

Room Tip: Just Location.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 061611a
Reviewed 26 August 2013

the directors do not seek feedback of customers at all (i.e. in Tripadvisor) or they would knew better. I've seen several comments that confirm my disspointment is not a single case.
They definatelly have to check again their "Mision and Values¨statements.
Slow check in and check out - status quo for years now
Forget about "complementary or courtesy" at all - check prices for each and everything even if it is not clearly indicated and prevent a rip off (i.e. in room coffee)
Don`t expect friendly staff (reception) or customer orientated responsibles (restaurant)
I will explore alternatives next time I'm in that area.

Room Tip: in room coffee is NOT free (there is no sign indicating the extra charge) - internet is an expensive extra - ask if soap is still included in the room rate (seriously) - bring own water (you pay 400% more in the room)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business