Not the best choice in a city with so many good hotels. On the first place it is located far from the most interesting part of the city, both from the historical centre and from Chapultepec, just across of the main peripheral two-stories highway, there is no possible walking around, you just have to take a taxi to go anywhere. Secondly, breakfast is a disappointment, even on Sunday. Most hotels in Mexico offer a huge buffet with many choices of local dishes, but in this one you have to order, you cannot just have a taste of the variety at once. If just want an “American breakfast” it’s ok. Thirdly, this is one more greedy hotel that charges for internet, a service that is free in most 4, 3 and 2 star hotels, and even at bed & breakfast hostels. Fourthly, they haven’t bought new towels for a while, these are harsh, they have been washed so many times that they have lost their softness. Last but not least, if your are lucky you don’t get a noisy neighbour, otherwise you will be able to hear telephone conversations and the television programming: sheetrock walls are not soundproof. On the bright side, the beds are very good, as well as the shower and bathroom size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Pedregal is near PERISUR mall 15 minutes away by car, where you can go shopping, go to the movies or enjoy the many types of restaurants . Pedregal Plaza has only different types of restaurants, by car is 15 minutes away Plaza Loreto is perfect for a nightlife, it is only 25 minutes away by car, it has different types of bars where you can enjoy walking to nowher with family or friends. We dont recommend walkint to nowhere cause places are not close. The BICE BISTRO Restaurant with international variety specializing in Italian food, open from Sunday to Monday from 6:00 a.M. To 1:00 a.M.. And Thursday to Saturday from 6am to 2am. WIFI FREE Maria Bonita is a Mexican food restaurant Bar open Monday to Saturday from 1pm to 1am. We have a fitness area open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Camino Real Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Pedregal Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Pedregal Mexico City