This is located in a less gentrified section of MC near the hospital. While in expensive, the hotel isn't in a walking neighborhood or near any commerce of landmarks. The hotel was undergoing renovation, so my room was very noisy. The gym is located in one room, and only the bar/restaurant is open. The lobby is closed off. This wasn't optimal. The housekeeping staff was friendly but bottled water and coffee in the room weren;t replenished. The breakfast was quite good, and wait staff very friendly. Desk staff similarly anxious to plase.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Pedregal is near PERISUR mall 15 minutes away by car, where you can go shopping, go to the movies or enjoy the many types of restaurants . Pedregal Plaza has only different types of restaurants, by car is 15 minutes away Plaza Loreto is perfect for a nightlife, it is only 25 minutes away by car, it has different types of bars where you can enjoy walking to nowher with family or friends. We dont recommend walkint to nowhere cause places are not close. The BICE BISTRO Restaurant with international variety specializing in Italian food, open from Sunday to Monday from 6:00 a.M. To 1:00 a.M.. And Thursday to Saturday from 6am to 2am. WIFI FREE Maria Bonita is a Mexican food restaurant Bar open Monday to Saturday from 1pm to 1am. We have a fitness area open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Camino Real Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Pedregal Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Pedregal Mexico City