US$133
US$117
Westin.com
US$54
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$154
US$58
Hotel Plaza Revolucion(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$58
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$330
US$290
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront desk staffeasy accessmexicosfreewayuber
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

The hotel is good, apart of the distance to interesting places, but the room and the Italian restaurant compensates it! The concierge service is perfect and the employees are really helpful people. I recommend it for business as its easy to do meetings at the restaurant or at the business lounge.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Mr_Homsi
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

I checked in the morning and I paid for the prior night to ensure room availability . No room was available and I had to wait 40 minutes to get one. Check in and check out process is extremely burocratic. It is obvious everybody will check out in the same timeframe, yet since it takes 15 minutes per guest a queue lines up inevitably. The load of data entry, paper management was amazing. What a contrast with hotels offering express checkout without having to walk past the front desk. Rooms are small. Bathroom had a damaged sink. Breakfast is ok smallbathrrold. Bathroom

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2015

Stayed here for 2 nights.

LIKES:
Most of the staff friendly and professional, and spoke English
Average sized room but with good lighting
Computer desk with ample power outlets and comfortable chair
Good HVAC system
Nice sized shower
Adequate bathroom lighting enhanced by well-placed closeup mirror
Casual restaurant/bar with good food
Comfortable bed
Efficient elevators

DISLIKES:
Hotel is undergoing a remodel, with accompanying inconveniences. My room had not been remodeled, and had more than a few miles on it
Smallest flat panel TV I have seen in a room since 24 inch screens were the norm
Power outlets by bed are behind the nightstands
Not particularly noisy, but able to hear noises in hall and from neighbors

SUMMARY:
Reasonable property with many things to recommend it if you need a hotel in this area of the city. However, note that can be an hour drive to the airport or the center of the city depending on traffic, so this is not where you want to stay if you need to be close.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2015

This hotel is far away of everything. Service is terrible. My bathroom had a leak and they didnt change me of that room, even though I constantly complaint about it.

Front desk was even worst. They charge twice on my credit card and I'm still waiting my bank to help me with that because they refused to reverse the transaction, they say I should deal with the bank. I programmed a wake up call and it never happened.

This is the worst hotel I have stayed on.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2015

The hotel is not close to anything within walking distance - unless you want to stay next door to the hospital. The first room they put me in the shower didn't drain. The second room they put me in had a leak in the ceiling of the closet that got all over my luggage. The customer service is virtually non-existent.

One side of the hotel overlooks the highway and the other a parking lot and additionally, this hotel is undergoing construction and jack hammers are a constant.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business