Hotel is in isolated location other than close to the hospital, you need a car to move around and it's difficult to get into it. Since you need a car it is bad they charge about 20% additional to room for parking.
Staff is attentive, just plain.
Rooms are goos space without any additional. They are clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Pedregal is near PERISUR mall 15 minutes away by car, where you can go shopping, go to the movies or enjoy the many types of restaurants . Pedregal Plaza has only different types of restaurants, by car is 15 minutes away Plaza Loreto is perfect for a nightlife, it is only 25 minutes away by car, it has different types of bars where you can enjoy walking to nowher with family or friends. We dont recommend walkint to nowhere cause places are not close. The BICE BISTRO Restaurant with international variety specializing in Italian food, open from Sunday to Monday from 6:00 a.M. To 1:00 a.M.. And Thursday to Saturday from 6am to 2am. WIFI FREE Maria Bonita is a Mexican food restaurant Bar open Monday to Saturday from 1pm to 1am. We have a fitness area open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Camino Real Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Pedregal Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Pedregal Mexico City