This used to be a nice hotel, in a good área; close to Hospital Angeles del Pedregal and close to shopping malls (not at walking distance but close enough to take a taxi and arrive faster). I had a big trouble with hot wáter; they modify their bathrooms and when you take a bath the key for the shower (water) closes; I had to tie the curtain to the shower key to avoid this, you could get burn , you could take a bath with cold water or you could find running out of water because the key closes. The halls are dirty, they do not clean them very well. Rooms do not smell very good either.
They have some meeting romos at the parking lot level, and I do not reccommend
them; you can feel the pollution in the rooms. They have a good meeting room next to the Gym and they have two very good restaurants; one is Italian and the other one is Mexican. If you arrive with a car, you will hardly include the daily rate in your room account; they should do it easier. They are very well located and I am sure they can do their best to be the nice hotel they used to be. On weekends it is really crowded; Mexican soccer teams stay there when they have a soccer game a the "Azteca Stadium" and all players are at the hotel.... fans are outside waiting for them!
BED was not good, it was an old bed, I did not sleep very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Pedregal is near PERISUR mall 15 minutes away by car, where you can go shopping, go to the movies or enjoy the many types of restaurants . Pedregal Plaza has only different types of restaurants, by car is 15 minutes away Plaza Loreto is perfect for a nightlife, it is only 25 minutes away by car, it has different types of bars where you can enjoy walking to nowher with family or friends. We dont recommend walkint to nowhere cause places are not close. The BICE BISTRO Restaurant with international variety specializing in Italian food, open from Sunday to Monday from 6:00 a.M. To 1:00 a.M.. And Thursday to Saturday from 6am to 2am. WIFI FREE Maria Bonita is a Mexican food restaurant Bar open Monday to Saturday from 1pm to 1am. We have a fitness area open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Camino Real Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Pedregal Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Pedregal Mexico City