“Very nice place to eat”
Review of Gotan Restaurante

Gotan Restaurante
Ranked #116 of 5,766 Restaurants in Mexico City
Neighbourhood: Alameda
Neighbourhood: Alameda
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Hi i want to share my experience in this restaurant :
I think is a very nice place to share time with Friends or with the family in this case i went with my girl
She doesnt like to much the steaks so she went with the salmon she takes it at 75% of cook and she told me that it was awesome, in my case i prefered the " bife de chorizo " is very similar to the ribeye and the flavour was wonderful
I was very grateful with the restaurant cause they have bilingual waiters and that makes easier the time to order the food
For the end we had tried the "Nona" is a really good and fresh desert very recomendable :)

2  Thank Zdenko R

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Argentina style food in a nice cosy facility, I really liked lasagna and the mushroom cream, meat is really tender!!
Bife de chorizo and others!!

1  Thank Roberto F
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the excellent service and fresh cuts of tender stake coexisting with a fabulous glass of Malbec. Don’t be distracted by the Hilton or the outdoor restaurant on the corner.

2  Thank Mehrdad G
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Today I made the mistake of wandering aimlessly to find food nearby my rental...stumbled into Go Tan. My server was Ricardo (a patient Brazillian) who was natively fluent in multiple languages to include English and my horrible struggle with Spanish.
From the moment I entered I felt that I was in for a treat. The location is neatly cornered near the Bellas Artes. Most of the interior decor is simple, yet with enough class to keep the patron comfortable. From what I could gather all the servers were well versed (multi-lingual) in the menu offerings and did not hesitate to make suggestions. Ricardo made the experience even better by giving me the opportunity to continue my Spanish practice as we talked about various cultural aspects between different countries. His presence combined with the gentle ambience of the restaurant made for a very righteous evening. I was so comfortable that while closing the tab I reconsidered a Saturday club hopping for the warm solace of my bed.

1  Thank Ckrazy P
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

A beautiful Bit of Buenos Aires in Mexico, the cuts are incredibly delicious, the pastas are apparently made in this restaurant and they are very tasty, the Argentine chorizo ​​with chinichurri and the dessert of the Grandmother (Nonna) I fell in love, but mainly something that I really like the service of the waiters as they speak English and they treated me in my language and I thank Miss Elizabeth who was always attentive to the service that the boys offer !! The next time I come to Mexico I will return is a promise!

1  Thank Enrique Irving H